os tans anime: good or bad?

good! <3
24 (85.7%)
bad >_<
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 21, 2008, 04:32:04 PM

Chocofreak13

if i get the class i signed up for for next year (virtual course, you have to be really good to get in) it's a flash animation course, so maybe that would help a tad.

and as for 95 in a cage, "NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!"
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I think a Troubled Windows anime would be my kinda anime!  Though I doubt it'll ever happed.  Too many copyright issues... ;063
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

oh, we got past the cpoyright issues, and are discussing efficient animation methods...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Red-Machine

I knew a girl who was VERY good at making anime characters in Paint.  Not sure if she still does it tho...

Smokey

get her over here... we lieks artists here... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

was it von daab?

at any rate, there are not copyrights to worry about.

south park style would be HILARIOUS, but only if they were crazy and swore alot like in southpark. xD

eh, it'd be funny, but more like a spinoff, like how they had one piece characters in south park style. the os girls were created in anime style, taking them out of that would be kinda wrong.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

it could be a satire comedy... with a windows-tan being like cartman, cursing on the Macs... and ME as kenny, crashing and dying all the time... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

yeah, that would actually work great.

but they'd have to like, combine xp and 95, 95's mac-hater-ness and xp's....well......"padding".
click to make it bigger

Cocklemessedup

I don't think that would work out all too well..

Chocofreak13

to be honest, me either. that's why i called it "spinoff".

the os-tans were created, are, and forever shall be, in anime format. anything else is just like micheal jackson babysitting. WRONG.

southpark os is good idea, yes, but not for a big anime.

so what about an os-tan channel? in addition to the anime, and perhaps a spinoff or 2, and the news, what else would be featured? ideas, people.
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

I'm sure that the Mac-tans would have their own news channel too.

I'm also imagining a scene in the 'anime' where OS/2 Warp-tan barges into the Windows news station and starts wreaking havoc! (for those that don't know, OS/2 Warp-tan has a huge bloodthirsty vendetta against the Windows Family. At least the Windows-tans and Mac-tans have attempted diplomacy but OS/2 Warp-tan is completely and absolutely unforgiving!)

Chocofreak13

that'd be scary. ooo ooo!! that could be like a tv movie!!! "OS/2: WARP'S REVENGE".
horror movie special! done up in nevada-tan style!!
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

*Remembers the Windows/ OS/2 war...*

Have it like them trying to take over the world or something.  Put the Commodore-tans in and have them be British to represent our fallen empire, then the Windows-tans would be American.

Chocofreak13

cool.
but then we could use the -tans to tell the story of the revolution. xD os-tan history! finally it's interesting!
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

-sticks her hand up-

WE MUST CATALOG COMPUTER HISTORY IN OS-TAN FASHION, EVEN IF THIS MEANS DESIGNING -TANS FOR OBSCURE COMPUTERS!!!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.