os tans anime: good or bad?

good! <3
24 (85.7%)
bad >_<
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 21, 2008, 04:32:04 PM

Cockleshell

The Macs. We all know they have the best news first...
little edit: I would only watch channel 7 for as long as I live @_@
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

but they don't have ME on sports~!

*ME crashes in the middle of telling about the game.*
suddenly, from the neighboring studio (yes, due to budget cuts, both newscasts are filmed in the same building) kyourou-kun (os9-kun) runs in and helps ME off set, resulting in 95 running over in a flaming rage, and 2k&XP having to hold her down while she foams at the mouth in rage. 3.1 ushers the 2 off set to the hallway.

in other news, i just lost the game. >_<;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

95 and OS9 in the same building... Someone put 95 in a cage...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

How'bout Sonata coming in after finishing the broadcast and going all "OHOHOHOHOHOHO~" on her? -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Yes I agree if the Mac-tans and Windows-tans HAVE to be in the same room, 95-tan should be locked in a cage!

XP-tan should be in charge of the food channel, and get yelled at by 2K-tan when XP-tan ate the ingredients before starting... AGAIN.

Also on the field should be 95 OSR 2.5-tan who challenges 98-tan and 98SE-tan to some sports or even crazy dares!

95 OSR 2.1-tan should be in charge of the tech channel and presenting her new inventions, most of which backfire!

And if there were a beauty pagent scene, XP-tan and Vistan would probably be fighting the whole time!

NejinOniwa

How 'bout Vistan's Fashion Show, which just contains weird stuff nobody can use?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

CaptBrenden

Yeah just go ahead and try to put 95 in a cage, I dare ya.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kiso

lol... I went through this entire thread laughing... good idea though.

However, the flaws mentioned here prevent OS-tans from being done over quality stuff such as anime. Hmm... maybe if some rich person decided to waste money on something that would not gain him anything other than entertainment... and maybe even some tax benefits on his wallet.

No... wait... it can be done. If you go to an art school and take doing an animation as your final proyect... try convincing a lot of people to do it with you. Maybe, just maybe... you'll be able to land 10 minutes (safe bet, 30 at most) of content before the end of the class.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Smokey

i just realized that a south park kinda anime would be possible..... :D

Now for a storyboard... ^_^

And yes, some good artists (you know who you are, there's a spotlight on you ^_^.) to make the facial expressions... and we're set... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RandiNinja

QuoteAnd yes, some good artists (you know who you are, there's a spotlight on you .) to make the facial expressions... and we're set...

That's not really convincing... ^_^

Some good artist? Me, myself? No way!! that's impossible!!

But maybe someone that is good with drawing manga... ;054

Whom that would be, i wonder?  :/

Someone who like loli?

Whom that would be?  ;054

Smokey

South Park-style animation is pretty sweet too...
True it takes a lot of effort but it is easier to make than anime, because you have to draw the facial expressions just once... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I want to try and make anime-style "screenshots" of what this hypothetical anime would look like!

Cockleshell

I'd love to see what this turns out as.

Smokey

it would look viable, i hope...

*goes off to research SP style animating*
"come on down to server park and meet some friends of mine"... :D

Added after 10 minutes:

Looks doable...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park#Animation
Thanks Fedora-sama