Main Menu

Hand Maid May

Started by Dos, June 24, 2008, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dos

This year at jafax that a anime con but i found a anime call Hand Maid May. it call Hand Maid May and it like os-tan here a vidoe link for it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0t2FvLvPQY
-Dos, Meow
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Pitkin

C-Chan's going to love this, I think I remember what he said about this series. *cough* ^^;;

I personally liked the series, though. Even rewatched it back in time; nothing great, but an okay anime. >_>

NejinOniwa

I always thought this was Hentai. I mean, "Hand Maid", what the fuc­k­ am I supposed to think...? Damn japs.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

JA8956 / Patrick

Hand Maid May is nice , i have it too in my Anime Collection

Darknight_88

I'm still waiting for Japan's SUPERIOR robot technology to catch up with this concept.

Dos

I have hear about and watch some of the eps and i like but right now i'm too poor to buy it
-Dos, Meow
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Robert

I have watched this series. I thought it was "okay".. I liked some moments. Some things felt jarring to me, like when a human character in a short skirt needed to get over a short fence, the camera angle changed to up skirt for no particular reason except for the shot.

Edit: I will second JA8956 / Patrick's suggestion of Mahoromatic. Except the very last episode angered/disappointed/confused many fans.

JA8956 / Patrick

the end ? i know , but after watching and watching it agin , and some talk with friends i can say its a happy end in the verry end ( last few minutes of eps "14" 2nd series ), they where servereal key scenes wich gave me a hint. but you are verry right its one of the most  confused end´s in the anime world, but evangelion was also wired.

NejinOniwa

Gurren Lagann's ending made me RAGE. In red, bold, capital letters.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Silentbob

Hand Maid May had a sort of a sequel too, imaginatively called Hand Maid Mai.  The studio went bankrupt after doing the first episode, so that was all that we ever saw of that series.

NekOSaka

Awww... I would have watched the sequel too...

Own the box of Hand Maid May

juanjisimo

I love hand maid may!!!!

ookichinposan

if you think hand maid may was was cute and like roobotness of it you'll flip when you see buttobi CPU: i dream of mimi for the softcore lovers in all

hachi

I've seen all three anime's mentioned here (even though buttobi CPU is kinda soft-core hentai)  and I did enjoy them.

Another robot anime that you should check out is Android Ana MAICO 2010/Android Announcer MAICO. It is among one of my favorites, but unfortunately was never released state-side in anime form.