The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

Receive winning lotto ticket

Insert pics of me in a schoolgirl uniform :3

Chocofreak13 she/they

recieve SexyNekoBoi pictures.

insert Pikachu. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

get the Doctor's take on bunk beds.

insert bread filled with broken beads.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Receive a sandwich made with peanut butter, jelly, a banana, and powdered sugar

Insert gum

Chocofreak13 she/they

get fresh.

insert a literal smart mouth.
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

get soaked.

insert moon shoes. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Receive roller skates
(I always wanted Moon Shoes >w<)

Insert Nesquik

Chocofreak13 she/they

get 4 bottles, 1 filled with chocolate milk, 1 with strawberry, 1 with vanilla, and 1 with coffee milk. :3

insert a flamethrower.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Receive the Flamethrower Burger from DQ
(Which was a major letdown the time I had it >_>; )

Insert the Burger King

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Receive part of the chorus of the Psychostick song, Orgasm = Love
"I don't feel that I'm feeling your feelings about these feelings that we feel" xD

Insert awesomely cheesy lyrics

Chocofreak13 she/they

get awesomely cheezy nachos.

insert Nokia brand Bricks.
click to make it bigger

Nichi