Chocofreak13

get practice workbooks.

insert study materials.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Receive the enclosed instruction book

Insert macaroni & cheese

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

get bigger on the inside.

insert a cookie from lunch period at the home.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

get butt soreness.

insert preperation h.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Get hemorrhoid relief.
Insert sandpaper.

Chocofreak13

get emory board.

insert jack daniels.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

get dildos.

insert REAL aged pearls.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Receive fake plastic pearls.
Insert cans. Of butts.

Chocofreak13

recieve a can of WHOOP-ASS (real product btw)

insert USB mice.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Receive old ball mouse.
Insert bed.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Get soiled pants.
Insert soiled pants.