Main Menu

OS-Tan.net

Started by Nobody, July 28, 2005, 01:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

Has anyone seen the new site for OS-Tans. It's www.OS-Tan.net. It's a navigation site dedicated to os-tans. It has easy access to links to all the os-tan site. All the image boards, image archives, forum site (including this one), flash animation sites, and cosplay. It's setup in a wakachan style, but linking to all the os-tan sites.

www.OS-Tan.net

ShinraKenshin

dot dot dot* I smell trap and evilness from that noone since it was posted by a noone. <<

Darknight_88

QUOTE (ShinraKenshin @ Jul 28 2005, 06:21 PM)
dot dot dot* I smell trap and evilness from that noone since it was posted by a noone. << [/quote]
lol

Indeed, thats a great site, links to almost all the sites related to OS-tans. Very helpfull

Agelu

That site is a total craze.  :nuke:  There's TOO MUCH to see there. Well, actually some day i did, but it took intensive clicking... (i use Maxthon by the way. Firefox-tan may be cute, but Maxthon is the best. Period. www.maxthon.com)

FabianN

Yea, I have found this site quite helpful when it comes to finding stuff.

RandiNinja

I'm too late, it's broken link....T_T

Smokey

Holy shi-!
Talk about necro-posting...

BTW how can a guest post or start a new thread?!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Old forum, before the server transferred over to Fedora-tan. Whatsisname-old admin guy apparently allowed guests to post, I guess.

Added after 47 seconds:

Hence the odd "quote" format.
Oh, and his nick's Fabian, I believe.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Old thread is OOOOOOOLD!! It's so old that as Nejin pointed out- there a posting guest and the old-style quotes!

It was too bad that OS-tan site this thread is about is sadly long gone. I still remember that site and it was one of the most useful OS-tan sites! Why?! Why did it have to die?! :(

NejinOniwa

I SHOT IT WITH MY SWORD.
>:3

Smokey

Ah...
The good old days?

Reminds me (strangely enough) of the differet MTG formats...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

too bad i couldn't see it.

reminds me of
http://www.soul-reply.net/operative/charas.php

Added after 1 minutes:

tis broken now

i was a member of it though :]
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Darn! That makes 3 good OS-tan sites that are gone!

OS-tan.net is gone, the soul-reply OS-tan site is gone and so is nijiura.com! Darnit darnit darnit!!  ;102

Chocofreak13

sadness. ;_; (especially since i only knew soul-reply.)

oh, but i printed the character list though. if you'd like, i could upload it. (it's a little off in the color scheme, my printer sucks so much >_< )
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

We art doomed, perhaps?
Or does this mean monopoly for us, perhaps? _W_