Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

LeaflameSD

"Guys, I found a K-Pop CD under my girlfriend's car."

Simonorged

Are... you two having a... tickle fight? Or, what?
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

(@leaf: it wasn't a compliment, it was a question.)

"ahhhhh......that was a good nap. god i'm stiff."
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

(@choco: I don't understand... no? No. Now I wish I never posted that.)

"The world, is my canvas, the crocodile is my friend..."

alfonso_rd_30


Chocofreak13 she/they

(none of these captions even make sense anymore..... ;^; )

"Onii-chan.....nani sore....? O-chinchin desu ka?"
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

"See this? This took me 3 hours to style!! THAT'S DEDICATION, PUNKS!!"
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

"Sore ha sou da ga , kono boroーnya ha moto takusan waha wo hitsuyou to shi te i masu !"
(それはそうだが、このボローニャはもっとたくさんワハを必要としています!)
(That being said, this bolognese needs ALOT more waha!)

Chocofreak13 she/they

(how does that make sense at all)

"Oops...I accidentally the world....I'm Sorry...."
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

(I don't understand the world anymore...)

"oh look, they're handing out cookies over there:3"