Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DustiiWolf

"FEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEE" *insane maniacal laughter*
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Simonorged

Hey look, a dancing robot doing the robot. Funny.












Side note. Hey Dustiwolf, whats your characters name?
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

"This is my first haunting, so if you don't mind, I'll start"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"Did i just step in what i think i did? Greeeeeat...."
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

"My grandma, what big eyes you have!"
"The better to see you with, my dear!"
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13 she/they

(....dude that was brilliant xDD)

"I'll fix your computer, but not before i pee on it because that's MY COMPUTER!! ....my computer. >>; "
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Hi I'm an oddity... My pastimes are haunting and staring at the ladies on Malls

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

"What. What are you doing. Just, just stop it. No. Stop it."
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

#852
I come in piece, take me to your leader
Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 19, 2013, 01:16:18 AM
"I has a can opener :3"

it's a bottle cap opener, and I didn't steal it, it slided into my bag...

alfonso_rd_30

#853
double-posted by mistake, can any admin delete this mark of Me-taness of me...?

Chocofreak13 she/they

not sure if they'll show up, lol.

"that's it...just keep smiling...They don't suspect a thing..."
click to make it bigger