The "What Can YOU Draw With Basic Drawing Software?" Thread!

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 06, 2007, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gussy Keniji

Sometimes...I wonder if I'm insane...

Also I would contribute to Capn and VonDaab's Gun discussion...but I'm a n00b in that area, all I know is they're used to shoot and kill things, moreso in zombie survival games

[attachment deleted by admin]

"Wut..."

NekOSaka

VonDaab

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"what capt said

Hint: It's a licenced clone, not made in russia.

The sights are what makes this so nice.
The older model has a leafsight with peephole, adjustable for ranges 100,150,300 etc. up to ridiculous 600meters!
The new one has only 150 and 300m flip sight, drawing has the new type sights.

In my opinion the AK-style fire selector isn't bad as people tell, you just need to know how to use it and it'll be really good.

Ak and m16 are two completely different weapons with different ways of use. They can't be, and should not be compared.

CaptBrenden

I will not reach around or over my weapon to access the fire selector (especialy one that makes a loud click) or to charge my weapon. My M-4 with extended charging handle i can charge it with my not firing hand alowing me to keep my weapon in my sholder while doing magazine changes and or charging my weapon.

The specs on that model must be pretty different, because a site for 600 meters on a standard AK is wishful thinking.  Tho, peep sights are what I like so that is a huge improvement. Hopefully its actually got windage  too. But like I said, youve got me. I have no idea what it is, youll need to provide linkage.   The AK has its uses, but youll never find me using one.   (if I want to chamber 7.62 give me a SCAR)

Resto of this convo should be moved to the guns thread unless we start draing characters holding said guns.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

VonDaab

Ok, wont make this discussion any longer. The gun in picture is a Finnish RK model 62 and 95 combination. http://world.guns.ru/assault/as43-e.htm

I was trained to do mag changes and cocking with my non shooting hand when handling that, but the fire selector which can be operated with a swift sweep is for your shooting hands fingertips.
There was no need for reaching over the gun or moving the gun in any angle.
Yeah the 600meter sight is ridiculous, no way a 7.62 could be shot so far accurately. Even if the RK is made from much better parts than tha AK, id still say it's max accurate range is 300m.

Anarururu

I can't believe I was actually close with the AK- thing.
The only gun I know the correct name for is the AK-47. however, I've never really seen a good pic, just the fuzzy purple ones my brother used to print off, and looking at the gun brought AK-47 to the front of my head, but it looks like some of the other rifles I've seen pics of. wow, go me! I got close!

CaptBrenden

arg! Stop it! Stop it >_<  I am drawn to gun talk like a moth to a flame, stop talking about it in the wrong topic!!

VonDaab

ohkayy...
I just seem to get some weird ideas when i'm bored at school.

CaptBrenden

NekOSaka

VonDaab

Quote from: "NekOsaka"Are they excavating anything in particular?

Nope, They're "Just Dig"ing.

Gussy Keniji

I miss that game...brings back memories of trying to guide/killing them

Lol hit the Nuke button

[attachment deleted by admin]

"Wut..."

VonDaab

Quote from: "Gussy Keniji"Lol hit the Nuke button

Don't tempt me.

Silentbob

I had hordes of people clawing at my door to play that game on my A500.   I only let them play after I was done of course.   Muhaha.

Edit: Flash version, unfortunately without the cutesy music.

http://www.elizium.nu/scripts/lemmings/index.php

CaptBrenden