My Barcode-Kun

Started by Spysweeper, August 01, 2007, 07:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

he actually has two forms one is the unscanned mode and the other is scanned mode.

His strongest finishing move is Called Code label scan

He has a goth feel to him which means he has kind of a dull personality but he is very strong is one the strongest net characters.

Icelilly

Is it wrong to think this guy is hot? >.>

Gussy Keniji

@ Icelilly: No it's not...I too am taken in by his handsomeness...

Btw Spysweeper, this is a good some great work buddy, the world needs a Barcode-kun...or a Barcode-tan

"Wut..."

Icelilly

Quote from: "Gussy Keniji"@ Icelilly: No it's not...I too am taken in by his handsomeness...

Btw Spysweeper, this is a good some great work buddy, the world needs a Barcode-kun...or a Barcode-tan
Okay, so it isn't just me. ^^;

And yes, the world needs more Barcode-tan/kun. You think we would get a tan and/or kun since we use it and see it everyday...

Spysweeper

Thanks alot I tried and yeah Barcode is used everyday we need one for sure.

omnibladeexe

This is avery good piece of art. The only thing bothering me is how his hands are positioned; they just seem like they should be palm-up to me, but this is your art not mine.

On a side note, I think the idea of a personification of barcodes is pretty interesting. I've never heard of one before.

Spysweeper

Thanks alot everyone and like I said it's a photoshop edit but it's a start.

C-Chan

Yo Spysweeper!!  Glad to see you're finally putting your ideas to fruition!!  ^v^

Don't be concerned about PS editing, as collaging is an excellent way to start down the path of artistry.  That's almost like the digital art equivalent of hand sketching.   ^__^

Spysweeper

Thanks C-Chan I always appreciate your comments.

C-Chan

Likewise, I always appreciate your enthusiasm.  ^v^

Any drawing or collaging questions you may have, do let the piggy know.  ^___^

I'm slated to start some real HTML (non-forum) Inkscape tutorials within the coming weeks, so I have to make sure I don't overlook anything that may be of help to you.

Spysweeper

Thanks again C-Chan I'm just trying to get photoshop down its challenging but I'm starting to get it now.

GBolt_0

It's kinda cool, but why isn't there a Barcode-Chan?
I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.

C-Chan

Cause I'm afraid Monsieur VonDaab has her well-hidden.... ^___^

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34656.html#34656

That's why I always encourage everyone who draws here to open up their User Gallery, else their wonderful talent is buried by layer upon layer of forum threads.... -v-'