Gussy's Art Thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, July 30, 2007, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siya

I admire any woman who blows things to bits!  You can do it, Bomber-tan!

Does this mean that Acme is a sensei?

Gussy Keniji

QuoteThat Bomber-tan is DA BOMB!!!  

She loves bombs and explosives as much as some of the Mac-tans do! Also having telepathic control over bombs, ability to materialize bombs, landmine bombs, impulse to bomb things.... Wow! That girl's got MAD BOMBING SKILLS! And that she's also friends with Acme-tan makes her even more awesome!

Thanx dood-ette ^_^d

Hm, I never knew Mac-tans like bombs that much, but it makes for an interesting idea that I may impliment into a drawing in the near future. I figured Acme-sama and Bomber-tan would be perfect for each other (what with Bomber-tans hyper activity and Acme-sama's devotion to being a virus)

QuoteWhy thank you, Gus-san, but thank YOU for making them cute to begin with. ^v^

Now if you are interested in making some minis, try downloading their SVGs so you can save on double work... ^___^

http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?cat=7

Use the vector graphics program Inkscape to open those files.

http://www.inkscape.org/

Don't worry about a thing as the program is free AND open source, and best of all cross-platform (so whether you're working in Windows, Mac or Linux, Inkscape will always be around)! ^v^

The Acme-tan will likely be the most useful for you, as it already includes the template in progress. Changing her expression is as easy as hiding and unhiding layers. ^.^

Okay coolies, thanx abunch *shining thumbs up*

QuoteWow! Acme-sama has attained such epic fame already, she's already been given an apprentice! ^v^
Great work again, and like Aurora-sama said, she'd make for a very seamless ally to the Mac-tans! ^___^

Better watch out, else the Windoze-tans are gonna start thinking that Bomber-tan is a hitwoman (hitvirus?) hired by the rival Apple family.... ^____^;

Unfortunately her Mini will have to wait a bit as I'm in a crunch with other OS-tan drawings, but rest assured she is on queue! ^.^

Added after 30 minutes:

But doesn't mean I haven't done my mandatory Acme-tan Mini of the Day... ^.^
Thanx C-chan and Yeah, Acme-sama certainly has snagged some epic popularity, but who could blame her, she's awesome ^^d And the funny thing about Bomber-tan allyin with Mac-tans is that I had no idea Mac-tans liked explosives that much ^^;

once again you do a great job on the Minis, *thumbs up*

QuoteI admire any woman who blows things to bits! You can do it, Bomber-tan!

Does this mean that Acme is a sensei?

Yeah I have a soft spot for the destructive type too ^^, and yes I guess one could say Acme-chan is a sensei now

-Newcomer (c)Brain-tan-

(c)Brain-tan- A professional type of virus tan with a serious, CEO type of dispostion, (c)Brain-tan's appearance based on that of a professor (looking more closely one can identify it as a referance to Makai Kingdom, for the Professor Class wears a similar attire to that of (c)Brain-tan) this is due to her name, for Brain is usually associated with someone of high intelligence (ex: Brains of the operation). Of course, this isn't saying (c)Brain-tan herself isn't intelligent, for the fact that she's not only intelligent, but a supergenius at best! despite being a virus of early descentwell as the other virus-tans as a very valuable ally, her intellect and ability to strategize is 2nd to none and is of high importance in the effort to cause mayhem for the OS-tans. However an interesting note about (c)Brain-tan is that she doesn't believe in needless destruction, instead she relies on strategy and wit alone to get the job done (this is derived from the virus itself, for it's payload isn't destructive at all,  instead it rearranges things, such as boot sectors, little by little in a matter that can cause problems later on, this very method can make the virus almost undetectable, at least to those who pay little to no attention). (c)Brain-tan writes notes on various things she discovers (most of these are notes on McAfee-tan and Norton-kun), and doesn't appreciate it when others touch or even look at them (this is another referance to the virus, for it was originally desigined to protect medical software from copyright infringment). She also dislikes answering the phone, for she fears it could be 'someone she 'doesn't want to speak to' (another referance to the virus, for due to the fact that the (c)Brain virus was created to protect something, it still caused problems for other users who unwittingly contracted it, thusly the multitude of users who's computers were infected, called the authors of (c)Brain, by use of the phone number included with in the virus' text string. the fact that so many called, forced the 2 authors to cut their phone line off...). (c)Brain-tan is one of the Viru-sama's top generals which is due to her flawless ability to plan and strategize, however she isn't the only virus-tan to become a general, as we will soon find out...

"Wut..."

C-Chan

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHh!!!!  OUR FIRST GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

OMG, I'm so sorry dude for delaying my Minis these past two days, but seeing this fine beauty that looks like 2K-tan (except with 50x WOW Factor) is gonna get me to jumpstart the project ASAP!!!  ^____^

BTW, just outta curiosity, has your reception here been what you expected?  ^^

Added after 1 minutes:

PS:  Given the number of drawings you've produced to date, I'd say it's about that time you considered opening up your own User Gallery.  We could use additional recruits.....  ^___^

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/index.php?cat=1

If you need instructions, I'll just redirect you to this tutorial I keep bouncing around:

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34002.html#34002

Added after 16 minutes:

Oh yeah, Acme-sama of the Day:

This one is the Candlelight Vigil Edition (CVE).  ^__^

Gussy Keniji

QuoteYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHh!!!! OUR FIRST GENERAL!!!!!!!!!! ^V^

OMG, I'm so sorry dude for delaying my Minis these past two days, but seeing this fine beauty that looks like 2K-tan (except with 50x WOW Factor) is gonna get me to jumpstart the project ASAP!!! ^____^

Heh somethin told me you'd like Brain-sama, I figured her being a general was a must due to the fact she has impecable strategy skills (for one doesn't always have to be a destroyer to be powerful)

QuoteBTW, just outta curiosity, has your reception here been what you expected? ^^

To be honest, It's taken me by surprise, the usual places I post my art, rarely get as much reception as I do here

QuotePS: Given the number of drawings you've produced to date, I'd say it's about that time you considered opening up your own User Gallery. We could use additional recruits..... ^___^

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/index.php?cat=1

If you need instructions, I'll just redirect you to this tutorial I keep bouncing around:

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34002.html#34002

Hm, y'know, I think it is high time I gots myself a User gallery, thanx for the suggestion C-chan

QuoteOh yeah, Acme-sama of the Day:

This one is the Candlelight Vigil Edition (CVE). ^__^
Ooo a CVE Acme-sama, nice one ^^d

"Wut..."

C-Chan

QuoteHeh somethin told me you'd like Brain-sama, I figured her being a general was a must due to the fact she has impecable strategy skills (for one doesn't always have to be a destroyer to be powerful)

Precisely.  ^__^
In fact, as history shows, cunning and subterfuge is always, in the long term, far more effective than just plain brute force.  ^__^

*sweatdrops*

I just hope there's no such thing as a Pinky virus, or things'll get weird.... ^^;

QuoteTo be honest, It's taken me by surprise, the usual places I post my art, rarely get as much reception as I do here

I'm glad for that.  ^__^
I'm not sure if everyone here is on the same page as I am in creating a new subculture; however, just speaking for myself, make it my personal goal not only to help, but to encourage and motivate new artists.  The Japanese artists didn't become great just by sitting around and drooling over other people's artwork.  They're able to create such magnificent works of art -- and in such great quantities -- because they just DRAW.  I don't know how much encouragement they get from friends and peers and society as a whole, but I do know for certain that you have works that deserve to be hoisted on a museum wall alongside drawings that seem apt for a 3-year old, and yet they all continue to draw, always finding new and incredible ways to improve their style and boost efficiency.

Are only comparative disadvantage is that many of our Western societies have lost that sense of fulfilllment, openness and participation (with respect to artwork anyway).  Since it is true that misery loves company, it becomes very easy for someone of a mediocre mindset to criticize a creative individual for not drawing in a preset style (e.g., Anime), or discourage said person from attempting it at all if he's non-Japanese.  This is done in the hopes of keeping everyone around him mediocre, perhaps to elevate his own status?  It seems ironic yet fitting that such people are so quick to denounce free artists as "egotistical", when they themselves are often some of the most self-centered people you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting.

Unfortunately this works very often, and a lot of would-be artists who post in particularly nasty places will emo very quickly because of majority rule ("what's the point of drawing if EVERYONE will hate me and my work"?).  This may sound overly dramatic, but with each discouraged artist there's one extinguished hope, which -- in tandem with other discouragements in real life -- ultimately leads to yet another discontented soul in our hopeless, bleeding culture.

Therefore, you can tell how proud I am of anyone in our forum who chooses to draw, and how overjoyed I am to see the number of artists grow incrementally each day.  That's because with each additional bit of creativity, we lay another brick in the foundation of a new culture, one that sees the end of people giving up something before they even try it, and the beginning of a sense of "initiative".  If you want something done, you just get up and do it, not wait for someone to do it for you -- that's the kind of mindset that not only creates proud and talented people, but also builds fine countries!  ^^

So regardless of what you draw or how you think you draw, please keep doing it.  Even if you think my praise shallow, know that I have full confidence that you will seek to improve and challenge yourself.  Already I see an amazing improvement in your drawing style with Brain-sama, which leads me to believe that you're willing to explore new techniques and horizons as you take in inspiration and encouragement around you!  ^o^

The more people do it, the more comfortable others will feel to jump in the bandwagon.  And if they aren't comfortable drawing, perhaps they'd prefer to contribute with a story?  Or a song?  Or a 3d model?  Or a Wiki edit?  Or in gathering pictures to grow our gallery?  Or in collecting links to valuable sites?  Or in advertising our sites via other outlets?  Or in brainstorming?  Or in providing technical support?  Or by creating a video game?  Or by creating a full-fledged video?

And ultimately, perhaps by collaborating with various other individuals to pool their resources for one ambitious and marvelous project!

But the least anyone can do is simply to cheer others on in their artistic endeavors, because when it comes time for it, we'll want them to do the same for us one day.  ^^

The more people participate in this, the more exciting this exchange of ideas and talent becomes, and the easier it becomes for everyone to pursue our goals (which at the end of the day, are a lot similar than we'd like to think)!  ^-^

In any event, that's what amounts to C-chan pep talk these days.  Sorry if it's long, but when I write with SOUL I just get possessed like that.  ^.^
(probably in dire need of a spellchecker too, but too lazy for it...)  -v-;

Added after 1 hours 1 minutes:

And to end with a bang, a little something to put me back on track.... ^.^

Gussy Keniji

QuoteQuote:
Heh somethin told me you'd like Brain-sama, I figured her being a general was a must due to the fact she has impecable strategy skills (for one doesn't always have to be a destroyer to be powerful)  

Precisely. ^__^
In fact, as history shows, cunning and subterfuge is always, in the long term, far more effective than just plain brute force. ^__^

*sweatdrops*

I just hope there's no such thing as a Pinky virus, or things'll get weird.... ^^;

Quote:
To be honest, It's taken me by surprise, the usual places I post my art, rarely get as much reception as I do here  

I'm glad for that. ^__^
I'm not sure if everyone here is on the same page as I am in creating a new subculture; however, just speaking for myself, make it my personal goal not only to help, but to encourage and motivate new artists. The Japanese artists didn't become great just by sitting around and drooling over other people's artwork. They're able to create such magnificent works of art -- and in such great quantities -- because they just DRAW. I don't know how much encouragement they get from friends and peers and society as a whole, but I do know for certain that you have works that deserve to be hoisted on a museum wall alongside drawings that seem apt for a 3-year old, and yet they all continue to draw, always finding new and incredible ways to improve their style and boost efficiency.

Are only comparative disadvantage is that many of our Western societies have lost that sense of fulfilllment, openness and participation (with respect to artwork anyway). Since it is true that misery loves company, it becomes very easy for someone of a mediocre mindset to criticize a creative individual for not drawing in a preset style (e.g., Anime), or discourage said person from attempting it at all if he's non-Japanese. This is done in the hopes of keeping everyone around him mediocre, perhaps to elevate his own status? It seems ironic yet fitting that such people are so quick to denounce free artists as "egotistical", when they themselves are often some of the most self-centered people you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting.

Unfortunately this works very often, and a lot of would-be artists who post in particularly nasty places will emo very quickly because of majority rule ("what's the point of drawing if EVERYONE will hate me and my work"?). This may sound overly dramatic, but with each discouraged artist there's one extinguished hope, which -- in tandem with other discouragements in real life -- ultimately leads to yet another discontented soul in our hopeless, bleeding culture.

Therefore, you can tell how proud I am of anyone in our forum who chooses to draw, and how overjoyed I am to see the number of artists grow incrementally each day. That's because with each additional bit of creativity, we lay another brick in the foundation of a new culture, one that sees the end of people giving up something before they even try it, and the beginning of a sense of "initiative". If you want something done, you just get up and do it, not wait for someone to do it for you -- that's the kind of mindset that not only creates proud and talented people, but also builds fine countries! ^^

So regardless of what you draw or how you think you draw, please keep doing it. Even if you think my praise shallow, know that I have full confidence that you will seek to improve and challenge yourself. Already I see an amazing improvement in your drawing style with Brain-sama, which leads me to believe that you're willing to explore new techniques and horizons as you take in inspiration and encouragement around you! ^o^

The more people do it, the more comfortable others will feel to jump in the bandwagon. And if they aren't comfortable drawing, perhaps they'd prefer to contribute with a story? Or a song? Or a 3d model? Or a Wiki edit? Or in gathering pictures to grow our gallery? Or in collecting links to valuable sites? Or in advertising our sites via other outlets? Or in brainstorming? Or in providing technical support? Or by creating a video game? Or by creating a full-fledged video?

And ultimately, perhaps by collaborating with various other individuals to pool their resources for one ambitious and marvelous project!

But the least anyone can do is simply to cheer others on in their artistic endeavors, because when it comes time for it, we'll want them to do the same for us one day. ^^

The more people participate in this, the more exciting this exchange of ideas and talent becomes, and the easier it becomes for everyone to pursue our goals (which at the end of the day, are a lot similar than we'd like to think)! ^-^

In any event, that's what amounts to C-chan pep talk these days. Sorry if it's long, but when I write with SOUL I just get possessed like that. ^.^
(probably in dire need of a spellchecker too, but too lazy for it...) -v-;

Added after 1 hours 1 minutes:

And to end with a bang, a little something to put me back on track.... ^.^

Oh it's quite alright, In fact I enjoyed reading it ^^, it was very insightful, such writings I shall remember each time I pick up a pencil...well, technically my mouse, since I draw on the computer via the GIMP...

Yay mini Bomber-tan :3

-Newcomer Byte Bandit-tan- Also my 1st pic to be uploaded in m' own user gallery Huzzah!!

Byte Bandit-tan- A stotic and destructive Virus-tan, her personality is derived from the virus' destructive payload which can cause file loss and even system failrue, her appearance is that of a theif of sorts, the pattern and color of her scarf is based off of a common design found on a large green (sometimes, disporportionate) bag a theif carries his stolen goods in (usually found in japanese anime, for example, the character T.A.C from Kirby Super Star has such a bag). Unlike most of her fellow virus-tans, Byte Bandit-tan targeted only the Amiga Family and quickly became the most feared, for she was quick, precise and destructive in her assualts. What made her unique is that she was never stealthy about her attacks like normal Virus-tans were, instead she administers a straight-forward, all out assualt against her target. She has 'Ninja claws' hidden within her large sleeves, said claws are attached to long chains. The claws are mainly used to grapple and/or hook into things so either the victim can't run or stick into solid objects (wood, stone ect.) so she can move around the battlefeild more strategically. She also has a technique in which she'll create clones a la the (cliched) Ninja Clone technique, to do this she'll state her name and then say a number, the number will determine the number of 'clones' that will appear (another referance to the virus, for in it's text string it states it's name and the number of copies it has created of itself). Eventually, she and Lamer Exterminator-tan met and joined forces to wreck havoc on their main enemy; CAOS-tan, but despite being out matched she remained strong and fought the both of them off, this would go on for sometime, until her discontinuation/death, after this occured Byte Bandit-tan and Lamer Exterminator-tan, disappeared...However, as of now, they have been spotted near the grave of their former advisary, possibly gaurding it from vandals or mourning the loss of their greatest rival, both she and her partner are Virus-tan Generals. contrary to popular belief, Byte Bandit-tan rarely steals things from others...

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Yes, you're back!  I've missed your viru-tans, Gus-san!  ^v^

Two things:

1)  Thank you for reading my long monologue (w/ hint of rant and a dash of wall-of-text).  It means a lot to me that you understand and want to be a part of our grand endeavor!  ^v^

2)  Thank you for using the GIMP!  Supporting open source software is equally empowering, so that qualifies you for "instant win"!  ^.^

I myself use GIMP or Krita every once in a while, but mostly I just deal with Inkscape.  Speaking of which,....

Sorry if I've neglected Brain-sama, but in between my Windows 95 OSR 2.5 pic and working with the new Mini template, she sorta slipped through the cracks.... ^^;

*great shame befalls pig*

On the other hand, I can share with you one of my characters in Mini form as a show of solidarity.  ^.^

Mini PalmOS-tan:

In addition, I can also offer the latest version of the Mini OS-tan template, which is probably a lot easier and more interesting to use than the one that I posted earlier:

http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=94

Use it at your leisure if you like, as that work is 100% faux GPL.  ^.^

*stares at Byte Bandit-tan and smiles* ^___^

*starts reading description, wondering what mischief she creates for the Windoze-tans*

*keeps reading*

*freezes*  @___@

GAAAH!!!  AMIGA-SAMA!!!!!!!  ;^0^;

*grabs Amiga-tan protectively*

Silentbob

Oh yeah, I remember Byte Bandit.   :)

I also remember there was the Saddam virus, but I'm not sure how one would render that one.  (Apart from the obvious).   ;)

C-Chan

*gasps*

GAH!  AmigaBob, what're you doing?!!  @o@
What if you get exposed to Bandit-chan and contaminate you're two Miggies!  @@;

How reckless.... -v-

Go on, off with you!  Shoo!  Shoo!!  ^.^

*cordons off area with police tape*

[dramatically]   I shall stay behind to,........ reeducate her... so that she may go after more appropriate targets.... ^0^

*grins*

Oh, BTW, congrats on opening your new User Gallery, Gus-san!  ^__^
Course it's in dire need of Acme-chan, Bliss-chan, Brain-san and Co.  ^.^

Added after 15 hours 13 minutes:

There we go, that's better!  ^v^

Now that the whole gang's up in the User Gallery, you have to admit you've got quite a collection going over there.  ^___^

Now then, a little belated, but here's our first salvo of Mini Brain-tans:

Wasn't intending to make 2, but it just sorta happened.  ^^;

Gussy Keniji

Sorry for not being on for these past days, schools startin for me ^^;

On the other hand, I can share with you one of my characters in Mini form as a show of solidarity. ^.^

Mini PalmOS-tan:

In addition, I can also offer the latest version of the Mini OS-tan template, which is probably a lot easier and more interesting to use than the one that I posted earlier:

http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=94

Use it at your leisure if you like, as that work is 100% faux GPL. ^.^

Aww lookie there a mini PalmOS-tan, for some reason when I look at this I think of fun-sized skittles...which is good for I'm a skittles addict ^^

-Newcomer Cascade-tan-

Cascade-tan- a quirky and eccentric virus tan, her appearance is based somewhat on Misty from Pokemon (her swimsuit) for in the Pokemon Games (1st, and 2nd Generations) Misty is a Gym Leader to a Water Pokemon gym and defeating her in battle will earn you a Cascade Badge. Cascade-tan's rabbit ears are coined from 'Playboy Bunnies' which in anime are usually associated with casinos this all stems to her alias name 'BlackJack' a card game usually played in casinos. Cascade-tan is quite flexible and lithe, which makes her very much capable of being a stealth virus (this being a referance to the true virus for it's at 1st virtually undetecable until it does something), however she would rather be more humoruos rather than malicious. Cascade-tan is quite the quirky one,  She has an uncanny ability that allows her to control text, words or speech, this being said, Cascade only uses this ability to make others look, well...stupid (ex-she'll use her ablilty to make some one speak jibberish or mix up words so they can't read them). This ablility is a referance to the virus itself, for the Cascade virus functions by 'pulling' any text typed on the infected computer into a pile. Similar to Bliss-tan, Cascade isn't neccisarilly considered 'Malicious' but rather is a nusciance to those around her. She is usually found in the company of Rabbit.exe-tan

Brain-sama looks adorable in mini form, I'm especially fond of the 1st in which she's cleaning her glasses, definetly something she'd do alot

now up next is Cerberus-tan, and there maybe a virus-kun as well *gasp*

"Wut..."

C-Chan

GAAAAAH!!! Bunny girls rulez-err!!!  ^v^

And she's friends with Mimail-chan (aka, Rabbit.exe-tan), so clearly much pointage offered there for tying your characters to those created by your fellows OSC peers.  ^.^
The great the interaction and sharing there is, the stronger we become!  ^v^

I know you say you used Kasumi (Misty) as your inspiration, but she kinda reminded me of Mikuru when I first laid eyes on your beauty...

All in all, the design is great,... and again, I really must point out your exponentially cleaner lines.  So whatever you're doing, don't stop as it's working and it shows evident improvement with each passing Virus-tan.  ^v^

QuoteAww lookie there a mini PalmOS-tan, for some reason when I look at this I think of fun-sized skittles...which is good for I'm a skittles addict ^^

Ahhh,... never quite thought of her like candy,.. but sure why not, that can be arranged!  ^v^

[to Palm-tan]  Palm-chan!  I wish for skittles candy!!  ^v^

*pyrotechnic magic*

Whooops........ sorry, she conjured up malt balls instead.  ^____^;
Bad hand genie!  No treats for you!  ^.^

QuoteBrain-sama looks adorable in mini form, I'm especially fond of the 1st in which she's cleaning her glasses, definetly something she'd do alot

That one I like too, just because it's a slight departure from infinity-sama's templates.  I know imitation is the best form of flattery, but can't be a carbon copy all the time, eh?   ^________^

In any event, Brain-sama DOES look perfect for a general type.  ^.^

Added after 1 minutes:

Quotenow up next is Cerberus-tan

Why do I feel like some Kerberos (from Card Captor Sakura) references are in order?  ^___^

Alfamille

So many kawaii things here on this board lately!  ;015  ;019

Your typical Oekaki-style art really looks neat! Keep up the good work!

C-Chan

Alfamille

Well it actually seems familiar to those drawings from PaintChat boards... :)

Gussy Keniji

@C-chan: Ah yes, I must agree with ya on that note C-chan Bunny girls indeed win! <3, and thank you once again for the kind words
----

@Alfamille: and yes my style does look similar to 'Oekaki', probably due to the way I produce m' pics

----
hmm, got lucky and now I have 2 free days away from college work

so while I'm here...

-Newcomer-Cerberus-tan

Cerberus-tan- A rough, and tough virus-tan with a dog like dispostion. Cerberus-tan's appearance is based on the mythological monster 'Cerberus' (her dog ears, paws and collar) while her tail is coined from Kerberos from Card Captor Sakura (there are designs of angel like wings on the back of Cerberus-tan's jacket, these desgins are also a referance to Kerberos), her attire has a sort of urban/street feeling to it. Cerberus-tan (as stated above) is quite the rough one, and is definetly someone you don't want to annoy, for she's been known to get pretty violent with those who really piss her off. However, despite her imposing disposition, she is faithfully loyal and protective to those she's close to (much like a dog), this being said, it is not uncommon for her to put her life on the line in order to protect her fellow virus-tans from just about anything she sees as a threat. Cerberus-tan is currently the "bodygaurd" of Viru-sama, and is very devoted to her position as well (another referance to 'Cerberus' for he was the gaurd dog of Hades). Cerberus-tan also has a bad habit of chasing strange things, this includes but is not limited to; butterflies, birds, cars and even her own tail. Her collar seems to have a broken chain attached to it, which points to the fact that Cerberus-tan may have escaped from somewhere, but she never really says anything about her past, or where she was born, so it's currently unknown as to why it's broken. She dislikes NT-tan (Inu-T), and whenever they meet, the 2 of them begin barking at one another...literally, however these 'disputes' rarely escalate to anything violent, she and Acme-tan are also locked in a rivalry of their own, though it seems to be on more friendly terms. It is unclear if Cerberus-tan is a general, like (c)Brain-tan, for she is close to Viru-sama and those close to Viru-sama are considered high in rank, but she doesn't seem to really want to cause any direct mayhem for the OS-tans themselves, instead she claims that "I'm just doin my job as a gaurdian". Cerberus-tan does enjoy being scratched behind her ears and on her tummy, but dislikes loud noises, and bad smells. Cerberus-tan is also quite skilled with a wooden sword and is said to rival even 95-tan in combat. It is also believed that she used to be apart of a street gang before she became a bodygaurd to Viru-sama.

QuoteWhy do I feel like some Kerberos (from Card Captor Sakura) references are in order? ^___^
It seems you've predicted the future C-chan.

"Wut..."