Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

BE HAPPY BIG BRO JUPITER DIDN'T TRY TO SMOOCH IN ON THE FUN.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you know, i get the feeling there's a reference to the future Europa comic here, but i just can't place it.

and there's a reference to the future.

BACK TO THE FUTURE WHAT

also, i had a dream this morning that involved me drinking a beer for some reason. it tasted nasty and i quickly regretted it so i was very disappointed with myself. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

So I had this dream that I know I've had before. I also have gnarling suspicions that it is a re-enactment of a movie or something...

Basically, I get big and important, get pestered by media and then go nuts on stage, and then ANOTHER me gets flung in as a replacement when #1 gets dragged off stage. Among other things.
It smells like Jim Carrey, tbh...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I had one last night, where I was exploring the courthouse where my sister works; trying to find her for some reason. At one point, I did see her boss, but rather than ask her where my sister might be, I just ignore her and continue exploring.

Chocofreak13

@both: lulz, if you put those together you get the movie Liar Liar! xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I haven't seen that movie in a long time LOL

So, I had an interesting one last night. In it, I was lounging around in trap mode, with my sister over to visit (Who didn't mind that her little brother looked more like he could be her little sister at the moment ^_^; ), as Sylvester went nuts over a green catnip mouse. I don't remember anything else about it beyond seeing my cat go nuts over a toy xD

Chocofreak13

didn't you tell your sister about trap mode? or does she not know yet?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I told her about it a few weeks back, so unless she somehow forgot, she does know about it :3

Chocofreak13

guess that dream was a good sign, then.

we should get you some cat toys on your trip. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sounds good. My cat would love that :3

So, I'm a bit late, but here's what I remember of the dream I had last night. In it, I checked the mail; finding a bunch of stuff for me had arrived, such as a Fallout graphic novel (About the same size and thickness as volume 1 of Trigun). However, the thing that was unexpected was several chibi blind box-type figurines of Shinji; who began to speak to me, saying they where byproducts of the Eva synchronization tests.

It was odd, to say the least ^_^;

Bella

I had a dream that I was in this huge antique store ... stacks of old furniture, toys, art, nicknacks, etc. everywhere. I found this old-looking computer, for some reason in-dream I thought it was Soviet and from the 1980s, but the case looked something like a MicroPDP-11 or DEC Pro. Except with wood panel accents around the front panel.

Moving on, I found another old minicomputer of some sort, this one was more cube-like, large and orange-colored. This one may or may not had its box with it. Anyway, it's kind of fuzzy what happened after that, but I ended up looking around the store some more, possibly finding another machine, before going back to check on the two I'd found ... I remember asking a worker there to give me a notepad and pen so I could jot down details about the computers, since I'd never heard of/seen those brands before. (I remember remarking in-dream that the names - which were in initial form, maybe three or four letters long - sounded like some Russian security agency. But I can't recall the initials now.)

Chocofreak13

@bella: do robots dream of electric sheep? :3
seems that computer nuts dream of computers. sounds cool though, owning a soviet computer sounds like a neat find. :0

@pent: coo-ool. :0 they had a talking cardboard standee at AB but talking figurines sound cool. kinda like that japanese program that had the collectible cards and figurines that you could enter into the computer to customize your character. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I had another interesting one last night

In it, I stumbled into this "ultimate nerd store"; which had video games, D&D supplies, comic books, and other such things. I mainly remember raiding the video games they had; finding some unusual titles (Probably the most unusual was Persona 3 for the Sega Genesis; which reminded me of the copy of Portal for the Atari 2600 that popped up in a dream last year), but I did also wonder around for a bit; seeing cool minifigures for some tabletop games, before I woke up

Chocofreak13

if only, if only. -w-

also, i dreamt in comic form this morning!

it seemed to be a crossover of solty rei and an original comic. the main character had to steal some fish and fish supplies from his neighbors, a lovely gay couple with a dog who ran a tropical fish store. it seems that someone related to the main character (a girlfriend, a sister, a friend, idk, all i remember was that it was a girl) got turned into a fish. before the MC could sneak out of their apartment, however, the Seme of the two came home and saw him (he had hidden everything behind his back). MC tossed Seme a huge grin and said he came over to talk with his partner about a business thing, to which Seme gave a look of -___-; and walked off as he gave a stiff sigh.
next scene involved Miranda and Kasha (characters from Solty Rei) behind the counter of the store, surrounded by walls of glowing blue fishtanks. i don't remember what happened exactly, but Kasha seemed to be remarking on how pretty and cool everything looked. Roy (also from SR) was in the room, and came up and talked to Miranda about something, then left.

the style of it all was somewhere between Anohana (first scene) and Prince of Cats (a webcomic done in watercolour; second scene). there seemed to be elements of Kuragehime, but that might have just been all the fishtanks. almost everything was in blue, it was quite pretty. ^^ and i think i could see the texture of the paper in the second scene. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi