Main Menu

MOE-TAN

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, June 17, 2007, 09:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

C-Chan

Normally I'd say "we need something like that here", if not for the fact I'm working on it.... ^_____^;

Nice find, btw.  ^.^

Bella

Acher13

kawaii, make english learning moe fun!

C-Chan

The problem with a lot of "edutainment" mediums is that they're not necessarily engrossing or rather they make it too obvious that they're trying to teach you something.  Not to say that doesn't work, but it's kind of a waste given that a lot of games addict you for hours on end and unconsicously coax you into memorizing what admittedly is a bunch of useless information in real life (I think Konata-chan said that the best).  ^^

So hopefully MOE-chan does a far better job of engrossing her listerns/viewers in an English-speaking culture, cause then they could learn by the same addictive diffusion.  ^___^

Lovee

i have that book and also i'm looking forward to that TV anime^o^
but i don't think that's a good book to help you learning english-_,-

Darknight_88

lol
wow...amazing, I can't detect a single trace of engrish. Unlike Maritan :D

Quote from: "C-Chan"The problem with a lot of "edutainment" mediums is that they're not necessarily engrossing or rather they make it too obvious that they're trying to teach you something.  Not to say that doesn't work, but it's kind of a waste given that a lot of games addict you for hours on end and unconsicously coax you into memorizing what admittedly is a bunch of useless information in real life (I think Konata-chan said that the best).  ^^

so much truth in this post.
In fact, I learned to use the keyboard in an effective way thanks to computer games...you must learn the hotkeys to save time, and you must type fast in order to communicate effectively with your teammates. Though, now I have a lot of useless stuff in my brain. I can tell you the entire Starcraft story and the details and origins of each race and weapons, but can't remember the glucose formula.

chuk90

It teaches you English! 0-0 NEEDO!!!
*for Otaku's... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Acher13

but still. MOE!!

Christopher

Smokey

Cool, but I think I'm better off with a Japanese teacher-tan... :D

OOC: And I've found another Dutchie on the forum... Hollaaaaaaand!!!!! ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Moe-Tan... * nose bleed *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

tan-1