What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

MAKE IT! THE DEITY OF WORSE HUMOR COMMANDS YOU!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on April 27, 2011, 04:34:09 PM
MAKE IT! THE DEITY OF WORSE HUMOR COMMANDS YOU!

Ehh, I forgot was I was gonna say. :I

Chocofreak13

good. that's one aspect of being a girl that i like to have amnesia about. >__< (stupid, fucking gender. >__<; )

now that the holy light of FREE TIME is visible, i might get a couple boxes up and running. >:3

currently: windows 7, 98
possibly future: windows 7, XP, 2000, ME, 98, 95.
click to make it bigger

Bella

That's too bad... I actually like my cycle and feel kinda sorry that so many women don't. :/ (I can understand why, some people have a really rough time of it... but due to stress/emotional issues I've skipped periods before and it always makes me feel like my body is broken...) ><

Lol, weirdest place EVER for this topic. But it had to be said, I LOVE ranting about this issue. (Namely because stupid social conditioning has made everyone want to ignore it, to the detriment of about half the world's population). =w=

NejinOniwa

NEW THREAD MATERIAL? Derp -w-;

I get the feeling that, if started, that would be the most amazingly weird thread ever, lol.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

if you start on that topic, i'm disowning you. the only things i like about being female is 1. ability to wear whatever i want w/o weird stares, 2. boobs to confuse the menfolk and 3. ability to acquire childrens without dire need for others' help. after that, i'd rather be gender neutral.

BACK ON TOPIC

technically, since there's a vista downstairs, that means that i'll have a near-complete sequence of windows OSes..... 8)

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 01, 2011, 01:21:06 PM
if you start on that topic, i'm disowning you

That cinches it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

Chocofreak13

i hope you realize i was serious when i said that. >:[

getting windows 95 on timmy is gonna be a bitch.....suggestions people? (and don't say emulator.)
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Easy squeezy lemon peezy.

Download a 95 boot disk off teh nets, get it on a floppy and then use that to partition and format the hard drive.  I can walk you through it if you like. :3
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 01, 2011, 10:39:57 PM
i hope you realize i was serious when i said that. >:[

I hope you realise I was serious when I said what I did. Though I'm lazy as hell and don't feel like starting a new discussion atm.... -W-;;;;

I don't get the appeal of Windows 95 at all... 3.1 is the best as far as vintage Windows versions are concerned. 8)

Nichi

At least for me, the appeal of 95 is nostalgic value; it was the first version I regularly used and the one I learned all the ins and outs of. Although, I do like 3.11; it's not quite as user friendly as 95, but it's still quite good (Better than NT 4.0; NT wasn't viable for anything outside of business use until Windows 2000)

Chocofreak13

@pentium: that's the same for me. plus i have a couple games that run best on 95. :3
@red: i'd appriciate that.
@bella: we discuss alot of things here, do we really need to start discussing bodily functions? >__<;
click to make it bigger

Bella

*faaaaaaaaaacepaaaaaaaaaalm*

No, what I meant was I wanted to start a general purpose "Girl Things" thread. (For random discussions, musings and rants about living as a woman). But considering that there aren't many of us here, and the fact I'm lazy as hell... it probably won't get done. -.-

Nichi

@Bella: If I managed to get my alternate universe distaff counterpart on this site, you'd have one more lady to talk with. Granted, I first need to build a TARDIS, figure out how to travel between alternate universes...

Chocofreak13

@bella: aaah. ok, that i MIGHT participate in. but it'd be rather awkward since this a mostly-male site, and we can't bar them from posting. :\

do game consoles use their own OSes? :\
click to make it bigger