Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 20, 2014, 07:53:04 PM
*KICKS*
*KICKS*
*KICKS*

IT'S ALIENWARE MAN YOU NEVER QUESTION THE ALIENS

*SLAPS*
*SLAPS*
*SLAPS*

IT IS A MONSTROSITY! IT'S A MODERN PC THAT CAME WITH WINDOWS 8 RUNNING WINDOWS 7 WITH GOOGLE CHROME! *hisssss*
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Nichi

*punches every person in this topic in the gut repeatedly*

Look closely at the pic. It has a Windows 7 sticker on the fucking case; it's likely the keyboard was a replacement. Just because it has a Windows 8 logo on the keyboard doesn't make it terrible that it's running an "older" OS; we've already been over this before that some people preferred 7. Now, for the love of god, can we fucking drop this whole argument? >_>;;

Cockleshell

It shipped with windows 7 home premium. I'd never want windows 8 for a gaming computer. Just my personal preference
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 20, 2014, 09:09:40 PM

Look closely at the pic. It has a Windows 7 sticker on the fucking case; it's likely the keyboard was a replacement. Just because it has a Windows 8 logo on the keyboard doesn't make it terrible that it's running an "older" OS; we've already been over this before that some people preferred 7. Now, for the love of god, can we fucking drop this whole argument? >_>;;
I love you. Just so much wins.

DustiiWolf

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 20, 2014, 09:09:40 PM

;-; I wasn't meaning anything. I was merely messing with them/poking fun/playing around. No foul intentions or purposeful arguing on my end. (Honest! I know everyone here, at best, is neutral towards 8, if not outright dislikes it, and as such, I meant no harm in what I said. I was just poking fun. nothing was meant seriously.) Gome nasai! ;~;

furthermore, I hadn't noticed that. Carry on...

Cockleshell

For reference, my geriatric computer that I used before this one was named Cosmo, cause it had green lights and it ran wicked friggin slow. My phone is named Cosmobile cause it's basically the same.

Oh, I could change the colors on my laptop to match Cosmo... That would be cool. Or I could change it to pink and name it Wanda.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: LeaflameSD on January 21, 2014, 01:08:23 AM
I love you. Just so much wins.

I love you both, man. ;^; *hugs*

also, those actually look pretty good. :0

@COCKLE: YES
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

THIS COMPUTER SHALL BE CHRISTENED "WANDA"

IF YOU GET A NEW PHONE I WILL PERSONALLY BUY IT A PURPLE CASE JUST SO WE CAN CALL IT POOF
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Haaahhh it's funny because Wanda is actually competent

Nichi

@Cockle: I second that notion; it should be Wanda :3

Chocofreak13

IT WILL MATCH THE CAT I WILL SOMEDAY HAVE
click to make it bigger

Nichi

DID YOU MEAN CAR, OR ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE A CAT AS A FAIRY GODPARENT?

Chocofreak13

NO

someday I want to own a fluffy white Persian, and name her Wanda. -w-
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Selling Clara and Atera for enough money to get an original Surface Pro.

Atera: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281258897709
Clara: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281258895269

Nichi

Chocofreak13

hope you get what you're goin' for, man. -w-

ugh, i still don't have a friggen' card for Tereby. this is getting a tad ridiculous. maybe i ought to go to microseconds when i come back. >>;
click to make it bigger