What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

did you click her on or off? cause saving energy is important, but we don't want to leave her in the corner where she'll gather dust. xD

what do you mean by portable version? can you upload screenshots? and what language is it?
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 22, 2013, 07:50:24 PM
did you click her on or off? cause saving energy is important, but we don't want to leave her in the corner where she'll gather dust. xD

what do you mean by portable version? can you upload screenshots? and what language is it?
I just clicked her, OK?

This is a Portable Application

Flash I have it in two Languages: Spanish and English, it's the Version CS3

I can provide better than a screen shot...

A youtube Video

Chocofreak13

danke, man. if you're willing to send me a copy i'd be more than fucking grateful. also, i like your beard.

your voice was really quiet on the video, even with the volume turned up all the way on both my computer and youtube. so i turned on captions. it was.....pretty lulzy. xDDD
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

I know, I don't know why when Using the webcam the mic records so low... I have it all way up to 100% and still is so low...

Here's the Mediafire Link... http://www.mediafire.com/?n0unvy26b2nhgqa

Chocofreak13

danke. i'll install it in the morning. (it's a little after 4:15am now.)
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

no need to instal... just decompress the file, add a link on the desktop and you're set (or add a link in the dockbar if you use 1) that's why it is Portable, no installing and works fine...

as you can see in the following screenshotthere's no mention of Adobe Flash CS3 in the add programs menu...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

LeaflameSD

Would it be feasible to include a Community Downloads section here in OSC? Not cracks, freeware programs or any abandonware or OS-tan software. Who knows? Maybe...

Nichi

We used to have a downloads section, containing some OS-tan Flash videos and other stuff, but it was dropped due to space issues plus nobody really paying attention to it

Chocofreak13

yeah, if you had been here about midway last year you would have been around for the downloads section. the only things it really contained were some flash videos, a (working, older) copy of Nijikaku, some zip files of gallery pictures (idk when they were updated so they likely only contain a fraction of what's in the gallery now), some site banners (back from the days when the site banner would change with each page refresh.....god i miss that), a couple miscellaneous files (an .mp3 or two), and some MMD models i found for the site (ME, 2k, 95, XP, Nanami, and 2 versions of Hikaru).

if you look in os-tan talk (either that or os-tan fanfics), there should be a sticky with all the relevant downloads. as for the flash videos, only some got posted. the rest have a gallery section along with the site banners.
click to make it bigger

Paul

Took the plunge today and upgraded Cynthia to Windows 8. So far I've been pretty delighted!
I'm by no means a Win-fanboy, but that tile-based design looks absolutely beautiful to me.
Some paradigms certainly have to be relearned (I was like "where is the search bar in metro apps... oh, win-q), still I'm pleasantly surprised by M$ this time. Certainly worth the 15$ I paid for it.

LeaflameSD

I'm actually aware of that thread, what I mean is a Downloads section not related to OS-tans or OSC.

alfonso_rd_30

it could be a topic, maybe a sticky topic, after all, everything is now stored in cloud services...

Chocofreak13

don't get me started on stupid clouds. the only ones i like are weather ones. (CIRRUS CLOUDS FTW)

@leaf: do you mean attaching random files? cause i don't see a point to that with sites like mediafire.
if you mean a thread where the downloads are links to sites like mediafire, why not just post it in topicless or something? :\

@paul: cool on that, but if i were you i'd watch yourself closely when it came to 8 talk. .___.
click to make it bigger