What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Paul

HP Minis are nice :D Have a 2133 myself and like it quite a lot <3

stewartsage

Am I the only person who lugs a fullsize laptop around with them to class?

Bella

If I ever need a computer to take to classes I'll probably get a used Macbook....

Nichi

If I where going to college, you wouldn't be alone in bringing a full-size laptop with you. Asagi would be by my side the entire time

svx

I'm getting giddy as the release date for the Raspberry Pi approaches

BCM2835 system-on-a-chip @ 900mhz, HDMI, USB 2.0, onboard LAN, memory card reader, etc, etc

AND IT'S $25

NejinOniwa

WAIT WHAT
THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS VODKA-KUN
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

svx

THEN PLZ CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE !

It should be out by the end of November, with a bunch of Linux distros pre-installed no less!

I ams goings to make some cool things.  They have a video of it running Quake III Arena at 1920x1080 with everything turned up, but only around 18-30 fps... Very impressive to me :p

It'd be sweet to have access to a 3d printer or something to make a cool case with.  LCD touchscreens are surprisingly cheap, so it'd just be a lot of fun to make a cool iPod replacement (but they won't release a wifi version until they have some leverage with the chip makers to get their prices down, since they want the Pi to be $25-$35 tops) :p

Bella

Quote from: svx on September 04, 2011, 06:00:23 PM
I'm getting giddy as the release date for the Raspberry Pi approaches

BCM2835 system-on-a-chip @ 900mhz, HDMI, USB 2.0, onboard LAN, memory card reader, etc, etc

AND IT'S $25

Whatsthisodonteven-

Chocofreak13

@red: thankyou~

@genpop: i lug speedy, with accessories, to boston when i need her. last semester, that was 2 days a week, but this semester it's only 1. ^^
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

doublepostlolwut

so guys. i need to pick a freeware video editing program, so i figure i'd ask the community what they use, if anything.

(if you're not familiar with which are free and which aren't, here's a list of video editing programs, both free and not.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

When I still made stupid YouTube videos, I used the version of Windows Movie Maker that came with XP. Whatever you do, don't use it; it's very crash prone and doesn't offer very many features

Dr. Kraus

Here, let me help you out.

1. Get utorrent if you haven't yet.
2. Go to http://www.thepiratebay.org/
3. acquire torrent of Sony Vegas.
4. Install with crack.
5. Have fun.

Chocofreak13

i'd prefer freeware, but i'll keep that option in mind. thanks. :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Currently test driving the Windows 8 Developer Preview.  I hate it.  The old desktop may still be there, but the start menu is completely gone.

Also: IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING INTERIM BUILD!  STILL WINDOWS NT 6.WHATEVER!!!

Get your act together, Microsoft!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!