svx

SOMEONE HAS A NEW THEME SONG NAO

spoiler alert:

It's me,
I have a new theme song!
That's the spoiler

thx Nej-kun :D

NejinOniwa

No problem. Korpiklaani has enough booze-themed song to make a whole bloody concert out of. =w=
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 25, 2011, 08:59:39 PMSince I was replacing a PC that had a Pentium 4 HT, it only seemed right that the replacement was also capable of HyperThreading

Why?  Multi-cores are far superior to HyperThreading.  You should have just saved the cash and bought an i5, same quad-core just with HyperThreading disabled.  I doubt you'd notice a difference unless you were rendering stuff.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

i think i finally got my custom cursors to stick. <33

[/girlynerdmoment]
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Red: It was more of a status thing, combined with the fact I'm more familiar with Intel processors after years of using PCs built around them. Although, AMD has won me back over with the Sempron; after a string of terrible experiences with their K-series processors

Dr. Kraus

Phenom II's are nice~ yet my Phenom I is still kicking thus I will not upgrade at the moment!

Red-Machine

I've got a Phenom II 965 Black Edition.  My current build cost almost a thousand pounds, with more than half going on the graphics card. xP
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

you better be doing some serious gaming, designing, or video watching with that setup. ><;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Son wieldin 3 GeForce GTX 1,250 GTs  3 GB DDR9 on that rig thur fo sure

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Krizonar on May 26, 2011, 06:51:02 PM
Son wieldin 3 GeForce GTX 1,250 GTs  3 GB DDR9 on that rig thur fo sure

You speak'n jive, brotha?

Alex_Reetz

i am planning on using the windows 8 beta, heard rumors it is coming out soon.

Nichi

I just upgraded the RAM on Asagi. Now, she's the first member of the fleet to have her RAM maxed out, and more than likely, 2k-tan the Desktop will join her within the next few months...

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 26, 2011, 06:34:28 PM
you better be doing some serious gaming, designing, or video watching with that setup. ><;

I can't speak for the other guys, but my desktop is the Ultimate Gaming Everything PC; being able to do it all from word processing to gaming, and anything in-between

Bella

Quote from: Alex_Reetz on May 26, 2011, 07:54:04 PM
i am planning on using the windows 8 beta, heard rumors it is coming out soon.

The only thing I find particularly interesting is that Windows 8 will supposedly be able to install onto and boot from a thumb drive.... so it's based on Puppy Linux? ~w~

Dr. Kraus

My friend's older brother works at Microsoft during the summer while on break from CMU, worked on graphics coding for Windows 8 last year but is going to be working in Xbox for this year, proably going in for a full job after he finishes his masters after next year.

Chocofreak13

o___o

windows 8....?

already....?
click to make it bigger