What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

seriously, you guys would have so much to talk about. why haven't i introduced you yet?
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Welp, the buyer of my laptop apparently "misunderstood" the listing and doesn't want to pay... Now I have to file a bunch of things to avoid being charged the listing fee and relist.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

"misunderstood"....? wtf was to misunderstand? are they high?
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 12, 2014, 07:27:50 PM
"misunderstood"....? wtf was to misunderstand? are they high?

I have no flippin' idea... filed a cancellation case and relisted it... they better not ask ebay to "review" the case'cause that causes me to not get my final value fee refunded. Thats $22... -_-*

Chocofreak13

if nothing else, you might be able to give some negative feedback to them in return. :\
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Sold... again. This time, the buyer is having trouble paying. :\ sent an invoice and if that doesn't work they'll have to use PayPal directly...

Chocofreak13

not to sound crappy here but you attracted some real winners here, huh? :\
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 13, 2014, 01:23:43 AM

Considering Clara had no speakers, I was bound to be.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 13, 2014, 01:23:43 AM
You totally mean to be crappy.

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 11, 2014, 03:49:26 PM
@dustii: pretty cool. wish there was a way to download the program so we could put it in the gallery. :\

I was able to find the app folder which contains everything that would be contained in the appx file, but powershell has an error deploying it when i zip it and rename it to appx. Perhaps once i sell my tablet and get the surface pro, i'll get Visual Studio Express for Windows Store Apps, import the application, and repackage it.

Krizonar

Nichi

Cool

So, considering reformatting Asagi again, to downgrade to a 32-bit version of Linux Mint, so maybe some of the slowdown and lag will go away. Unfortunately, I would start on an agonizingly slow torrent and be at 50% when I decide I want to reformat; which would force me to start over >_<;

Krizonar

They just keep coming!

and couldn't you wait till the torrent is done, silly? :P

Nichi

True. Although, this morning I had the idea of a second attempt to replace Asagi (The first one, Nimue, is best described as "canon discontinuity"; as that was a complete disaster).

However, what I'll do is get a laptop from the recycling place at the same time as the one Kari wants me to fix up for a friend, and assuming both laptops work, I'll just move over Asagi's hard drive and RAM, name this laptop Asagi II, and store away her original setup should something go wrong (Much like Frankenstein Classic was when V2 was created)

DustiiWolf

Welp, third times a charm.

Relisted Clara/Clarisa(? I forget) AGAIN, as well as lowered both her and Atera's price.

Clara - $225, Pentium (2.3GHz), 4GB, No Sound
• *Atera - $305, Great Condition, Atom (1.7GHz), Included Invisishield

*Not the best for my needs, and a few flaws, but good for a basic tablet with advanced features (wacom support, etc...)