What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

alfonso_rd_30

regarding your problem, Kari... I guess the better solution would be making a region-free copy, for 2 reasons...

the first... and the second...

the first being that, by making a copy, you can play it whenever you want without any drawbacks, so if it ever scratches nothing is lost, since the original is secure and well...

and the second is that being region free you can wach it wheever you want... heck you can even torrent t

Chocofreak13

that might be my only option, which sucks ass. but honestly, making the drive regionless is better in the long run, since i have a series i bought in chinatown a couple years ago that i haven't watched yet. what if that's region-locked, too? :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

So uhh, yesterday I switched from Opera 12 to Firefox 3.6.19.
And now I can browse the web peacefully now.

Chocofreak13

obviously opera has forsaken you.

YOU CANNOT BEAR WITNESS TO HER GREATNESSSSSSS
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Or her painfully high-pitched voice
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Hell yeah~

So now I switched to Opera again, this time 11.64, which is faster than Firefox.
Install Adblock, Facebook ad blocker, and Block Linkplus and life couldn't be easier...

Chocofreak13

yeah, i've heard there are a lot of problems with opera 12, people switching back and all that...

tbh they'll resolve the problems eventually. new versions always suck at first. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed; since I heard that Opera 12 dropped support for Windows 2000, and is the first version to move from the Presto rendering engine (Which they invented themselves and have used since Opera first launched) to WebKit (The same thing Chrome and Safari use :\ )

Which, Opera was the last major web browser to maintain support for Windows 2000 :3

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 23, 2013, 11:44:57 AM
yeah, i've heard there are a lot of problems with opera 12, people switching back and all that...

tbh they'll resolve the problems eventually. new versions always suck at first. xD
Yeah, reminds me of the newer Firefox versions too...
It's so slow u_uX

Damn it I bumped don't hurt me ("J .J) (<-- I hope that is original.)

Chocofreak13

no idea what that last line means.

guess this means i'm sticking with 11 for as long as possible. >>;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Nichi

If you need a browser, I'd suggest SeaMonkey. It's like a lighter version of Firefox :3