What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

#2505
THANKYOU.

in other news, i priced how much it's going to be to ship bella's stuff. surprisingly cheap. i can send it out tomorrow if i get an address. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

@Pent and K: Yay! : D

@Kari: I'll give you my address info on Skype tomorrow.

Chocofreak13 she/they

it's today, and i need it now, or else i can't ship it out till next week. where you at, bells? >:0

(you coulda just PM'd it to me, ya know.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If she doesn't mind, I can send the address your way

Also, your laptop is coming along nicely :3

Bella She/her

I'll send it to you now! Sorry, by the time I saw this message last night you were already signed out...

Chocofreak13 she/they

#2510
still, it would sit in storage till i woke up. but it was resolved, so it's all good.

EDIT: currently on OSC on two computers. not sure how. editing this from tanky. just to prove it, i'll post again from TK.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

(currently posting from TK) believe me now? i wonder how this happened, lol.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#2512
It's not that difficult. I once was logged in from 2k, Asagi, Sonata, and Sara all at once :3

EDIT: Actually, I can top that. Sometimes, I'm logged in on Skype from two different computers at once >:3

Chocofreak13 she/they

i suppose i was both intrigued and weirded out is because i'm used to stuff logging me out when i log in from two different places. aim, gaia, facebook...
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm

So, I have your laptop ready to go from a software standpoint. Just need to upgrade the RAM, and it'll be ready to go :3

Also, as a fun fact, I'm typing this from Penti-chan; just because I felt like it

Chocofreak13 she/they

lol. xD

as for the ram, well, i have my end of the bargain with mum. i'll mention it again. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, things I have learned about the laptop I'm fixing up for Kari:

- It can torrent without issue
- Surfing the internet without an ad-blocker of some kind really sucks (If you'd like, I can install an adblock add-on for Opera. It'd help reduce some slowdown when you have 30+ tabs open :3)
- She can view videos on Springboard without issue (Stuff like the Angry Video Game Nerd, The Spoony Experiment, etc.), given that the connection can take it; an improvement over Asagi, who can't handle that accursed Springboard site

Chocofreak13 she/they

REPORTING IN FROM LOLY!

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)
Computer Model: Lenovo Thinkpad R61
Processor: 2Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 4GB
HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM
Graphics Card: nVidia Quadro NVS 140M
Screen: 15.4"
Features: Keyboard Lamp, Fingerprint Scanner, DVD Burner, 3 USB Ports, 2 PCMCIA Slots, SVideo Out,


hoping to get a skin eventually, but for now loly is gorgeous on the inside. pent, i can't thank you enough. >w<
click to make it bigger

Nichi

No problem ^_^

I'm going to eventually fix up a laptop for myself, as a successor to Asagi. That, or if the price is right, I might just buy one new and have it custom-ordered :3

Chocofreak13 she/they

this computer is freakin' sweet. >w<
click to make it bigger