Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i fished out basically every piece of college artwork i could find
need to photograph it for a portfolio
shit's gonna get real
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

so i haven't posted a drawing in a while
maybe with me getting my samsung galaxy note n7000 back, I can use it as a mini tablet

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 21, 2015, 10:13:47 PM

http://choco-la-te.deviantart.com/art/Emmett-508744476
still got it
Beautiful :^)

Chocofreak13

thanks man. weirdly enough drawing a doll made life drawing fun. and manga studio made it somewhat easy. ^^
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i love working over nebular backgrounds because so many creatures just jump out at me to be drawn
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

lookin' sweet, brohime. :0
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Oh ho! I'm going to be referring to this whenever I get around to making a petticoat. I've wanted to for awhile now... how much harder would it be to have it button or have the elastic band sewn together instead of having it tie?

Look, obscure Norwegian OS-tans!

Chocofreak13

adorbs!

not much harder than just sewing up the back. i made this as easy as possible since she had 0 confidence in her abilities and kept making excuses. buttons are tricky though even with a machine so if you want something to fasten besides a tie-back, use some snaps.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Pretty!

Everyone's (my) favorite Boston Marriage in both the geographical and literary senses of the term.

Cockleshell

so fluffy and fuzzy ahhhh i could just fall asleep in your art bella
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on February 16, 2015, 05:52:23 PM
so fluffy and fuzzy ahhhh i could just fall asleep in your art bella

That's one of the sweetest comments I've gotten in awhile, thanks for the smile. :D

Chocofreak13

i think it helps that you somehow manage to make art out of cotton candy. i picture you ripping off clumps and just smearing them on the screen to make art. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

been so damn long since i uploaded a drowwing

i need to stop using paint