now we need Snow Leopard cuddling her tail on a Starship. =w=
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Snow Leopard art! Yays!

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 23, 2014, 01:12:20 AM
now we need Snow Leopard cuddling her tail on a Starship. =w=

Mac Trek? :P

Alicorn Multics & Unix and draconequus SAGE.

Nichi

Multics kinda looks like Cadance -w-

Chocofreak13

silly, that's because MULTICS is the lovechild of Cadance and Chrysalis. Adarkable.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Finally got a concept for Erika done!

The girl who dared reach for the light above; Known as The Ashamed, The Disgraced, The Kraut, The Unwanted. Erika was taken down inside the Cumberland Mine as soon as the first alarms were raised for humanity's doom. She was only 7 years old when taken down into the "darkness" as she tends to refer to her home in the mine shaft, her father was one of the first workers on the mine expansion project which would allow more room for the residents to move around in for future years. After a terrible accident where a new section of the mine kills her father, Erika's mother goes into a state of despair turning into the mine shaft's whore. Two years later at the age of 9, Erika's mother dies to starvation due to giving up whatever food she had to Erika. Erika was taken in by the last android of the "old times", Janus, who taught her much of human history and survival which gave Erika hope for a better future.

Chocofreak13

depressing, but interesting! i like her look, too. :0

EDIT: by the way, while i remember....

"The Sketchbook"

i was gonna post a picture of the curry i made, but that seems better suited to MPT.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

i REEEEALLY want to see his sketchbooks. :0
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I like the way that turned out; it looks really good *w*

Chocofreak13

heh, thanks man. i'm a bit disappointed with the lack of tones in the program, so i'm looking for ways to remedy that before i commit.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

introducing: something i always draw... like 24/7 everywhere on my sketchbooks everything

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.