FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balrith

Chocofreak13

n'awww, brushie brushie.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

for anyone who ever wondered about that weird-ass card game i obsess over.

i'll attempt to update this later, since there are actually more rules and tips than just what's listed here. i'm gonna write them into the description when i upload this to DA/tumblr.

EDIT: evidently i need to size it up. will worry about it later.
EDITEDIT: wait, it's the correct size, tinypic just sucks ass. including a link to DA at the bottom, you can view the fullsize and the description there. (really, read the description if you want to accurately learn how to play. i couldn't fit all the info into the picture.)

http://choco-la-te.deviantart.com/art/How-To-Play-Hanafuda-490472103
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

CARD GAMES ON tables like normal people.

Chocofreak13

it's nice, right? having a card game that doesn't involve hair which will pierce the heavens?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I used to play that card game religiously back in the 8th grade...

... though, I always lost.

Chocofreak13

it happens a lot. though i am shocked and delighted to find another Hanafuda player. ^^
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

WACOM BITCHES

the more i look at this the more i cringe...

EDIT: deviantart
click to make it bigger

Nichi

WACOM WACOM WACOM

...wait; that's not the sound he makes -w-;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Balrith

Exciting!
What model is it?

Chocofreak13

Bamboo CTL-460. i want to exercise it as much as possible, so expect shitloads of posts from me in this thread.

EDIT:

Kono Dageki

Ace vs Slim Timeline Doodle
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

Jamie Peters 1
Jamie Peters 2

been playing over the past day or two (or longer, hard to keep track) about a new comic idea called Last Fall. the idea was born from me wanting to write a comic using only colours i had scanned from leaves i found outside. it's a bit late in the season, so i may have to source the colours from google images (sadly!!! ;^; ), but the idea still stands. i don't want to reveal too much atm since most of it is backbone (ie: spoilers), but i can say that it's a coming-of-age tale about dealing with depression, guilt, grief, and LGBT issues.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

thanks, man. i'm aiming it as a long one-shot....basically, what one might expect to see out of a producer such as First Second Comics (aka :01 Comics).
click to make it bigger