FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

@Kari: Those look awesome! :3

@Dustii: All in all, this seems like a solid design. I like. 0w0

Chocofreak13

@dustii: nice, bro. though if I were to give an opinion, i'd integrate the two halves together. none of the other antivirus -tans/-kuns have to transform to use their powers.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Finished! Here is a full drawing of Mamoru:

Click to enlarge...

Also, here is a little preview of a wallpaper im working on:

Click to enlarge...
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

>spend 1/2 hour drawing something in Paint Tool SAI
>click save button
>"Oh good, now time to Puush it"
>go to My Documents
>Isn't saved

MY FEELS JUST----

Bella

@Leaf: Ouuuuuch, that sucks. I obsessively save because I've been burned too many times.

Not totally related, but: Back when I used GIMP (2009 or so), it was pretty crashy, one time it crashed and DESTROYED half the layers in a drawing I was working on, I just about died. Also, Inkscape used to crash and destroy whole drawings from time to time, the suffering is real. :C

NejinOniwa

The only time I LOST MY WAY was when my brother came in and shut down my computer while I was off elsewhere...without saving the huge Inkscape project I'd made first.

To this day, I still haven't remade it. ;_;

But soon...SOON. Fate of 10 years is coming...soon.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

wtf? he just....shut it off?

if we're talking about lost art, I might win this due to HEY LOL I'M AN EXTERNAL HERP DERP 80 GIGS OF YOUR STUFF DOWN THE DRAIN LOLOLOLOL

I lost my entire first year of college work, my high school portfolio and 15,000 un-uploaded, unique OS-tan pics. I became a banshee that day.

bells' Christmas card, for those unaware.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Finished the Mamoru wallpaper. Comments? Critiques? I desire feedback! :)

click to enlarge...

LeaflameSD

I'm not too crazy about the drawing of Defender-tan, but other than that, it's pretty good!

DustiiWolf

Quote from: LeaflameSD on December 29, 2013, 05:57:20 PM
I'm not too crazy about the drawing of Defender-tan, but other than that, it's pretty good!

She didn't come out quite like i wanted, but i tried my best. Still need to improve my art skills more....

EDIT: Crap. Forgot the glasses -.-"

Chocofreak13

all the critique i can offer has to do with the character herself, and it can all be fixed with practice.

but....why did you choose raspberry pink...?
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 29, 2013, 06:18:22 PM
all the critique i can offer has to do with the character herself, and it can all be fixed with practice.

but....why did you choose raspberry pink...?

Its more of a pinkish purple then raspberry on my device... And i chose it because grey is too bland, and it's the color i chose for her eyes.

Chocofreak13

grey is only bland if you think of it that way. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: Thanks for posting a pic of the card! I can't wait to see what everyone else's cards look like too! :D

@Dustii: I quite like the color scheme you have going there, it's eye-catching but it feels harmonious as well. Maybe it's because Mamoru's color scheme is monochromatic and subtle, but I don't find the magenta background distracting at all.

The character design itself looks good, the only issues I can point out have to do with anatomy, which (As Kari noted) can be fixed with practice and such.