FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

I very proud of this one.

I'm pretty sure you've met Ucie before, I posted somethings of her a while ago.

Short character Bio:

The last of her kind, when Ucie came to earth she lost her memory of her previous life, which was well enough due to the fact that everyone she loved was dead. She crash landed on Simon and he died, she revived him and walla Bio. She can travel though dimensions with Simon due to and ability she gained during the Nexus series (a pet project we had in high school). And for a while she has been staying in the Pokemon universe, where she fell in love with a Flygon.

And a collage of it and my team. And well a girl.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Balrith

Roughed out 3.1 and doskitty

Chocofreak13

nice, dude, real nice. but what is she doing with her dress, holding it up so she won't trip while she walks? (i have to do that all the time going up stairs since i like wearing long skirts. ><; )
click to make it bigger

Balrith

It's supposed to be something like that though I'm pretty bad at drapery—especially with such a weird perspective. It's probably not going to look right even after I redraw and polish the lines.

Maybe I should come back to this one if I get better.

Edit:

Who am I kidding? I don't have that kind of patience.

Chocofreak13

lol. if i could get a camera at a high angle like that i'd take some reference shots for you. xD
click to make it bigger

Balrith

update

I know it looks like 95's standing on 3.1's dress right now. I'll figure something out eventually.    maybe

but references are cheeeeeaaaating :C

jk I really should do more studies from reference.

Chocofreak13

references aren't cheating, they're studying, duh. >>;

as for 95, it looks more like she's pressing against 3.1 and the dress is getting sandwiched in between. like it's scrunched against a wall. xD

curious, why is 3.1's hand like that? is she just contemplative, is she catching something, or is she maybe activating some sort of power? :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Looks great! I can't wait to see it finished! ^^

Balrith

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 16, 2013, 11:45:32 PM
curious, why is 3.1's hand like that? is she just contemplative, is she catching something, or is she maybe activating some sort of power? :0

Hmm don't really want to make any promises. Probably contemplative/catching something. I'd rather the viewer draw their own conclusion once they see the finished product. The way I see it, if an artist has to go back and explain a picture with words then the artist failed. That being said, I'm pretty sure most of the things I churn out are failures.

I did a little coloring today though.

Wonder how it looks on other people's monitors. I colored it on my new monitor but it looks really desaturated on my crappy lappy screen in comparison. Hope that's just the extra $$ at work and not an error in color calibration.

NejinOniwa

Looks Very Very good on mine, I'd say.

Aside from the part where she's want for a pair of legs, but that's another thing.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Chocofreak13

is that 95 or Asuna? :0

looks good. and i don't consider it a failure on the part of the artist for having to explain shit with words. it's a failure on the part of the viewer. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Rest of it looks great, but the legs look... off. ^^

Chocofreak13

it's called forshortening, people. i can see the foot, can't you? >>;
click to make it bigger