She looks good, Cockle!

Balrith

Nice one Cockle.

Also I really like this one. Beautiful work, Bella
Quote from: Bella on June 01, 2014, 10:49:45 PM
Spoiler: ShowHide

Chocofreak13

art art art art art i love all of it.

only i couldn't see Balrith's pic on the last page cause it kept making the computer crash. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Posting this as a courtesy to Bella, and because I love this pic so much: the tie-in to that short story I wrote a few months back, about PDP-11 and 2k swapping costumes accidentally

Discuss -w-

stewartsage

2k's hair is so swoopy.  Swiggity swoopy.  End of discussion.

Chocofreak13

i didn't even recognize 2k at first, her hair looks so cute. >w<
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

sweet coloring jobbu

Chocofreak13

Red Eyes Black Daddy. Smack dat Pimp Ass and grab a Natty. Two Days a Dragons and a Sweet Ass Bitch, Slap a Trap Card an' gon' get Rich. Tournaments be' illin and I'ma jus be Chillin' wit my Homies Joe, Thea and Trist, willin' ta win cause i got the gift, a higher power my callin' dark forces i'm pissed, dis ain't no card game son dis is mothafuckin life, you get the jist?

why the hell did i write that, seriously. whyyyyy. awesome picture cockle, looks a bit like the Red Eyes Black Dragon from Yu-gi-oh. that was a compliment i swear. will edit this later with some art to commemorate the first book of Ace's High being done.

EDIT: i apologize in advance for the incoming flood

click to make it bigger

Bella

Why's all the cool art get posted when I'm away....

Nichi

@Bella: Well, one of the cool pics was yours :3

@Kari: I'm just reminded of when LittleKuriboh translated episode 1 of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged into Ebonics, using a translator he found. It gave us "Blue Peeps Whitey Dragon" xD

@Cockle: Dragons are cool

@Stew: Indeed -w-

Bella

I have the urge to draw Michigan computers doing Michigan things. Like MTS-tan, UMES, BUIC, MCP and GLaDOS going ice fishing or something.

Cockleshell

Some births herald death.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Cockle: Pretty *w*

@Bella: Do it >:3
(Which, the back area of Wal-Mart kinda reminds me of the back areas of Aperture -w-; )

Chocofreak13

i don't know what it is.......but i love it.

@bells: poast toast!
if you can actually get it done this time har har har
click to make it bigger