FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Great choice of Vistan (the magical girl one from ++) and so fantastically well-done, that is one of the best Vistan pictures ever! ;019

And you got it done way before you first expected too!
Thanks =)

Quote from: "C-Chan"*swaggers back in*

Aha!!  Just came back from ++ and there's no doubt they love your Vistan.  So I suppose your gamble paid off, but I shouldn't have expected any less from ++ (they're actually NICE people, unlike they're western counterparts).  'v'

Unfortunately, good ol' Alfamille-san also happened to conscript my unfinished sketch, and with my name on it to boot.  So while I like him and thank him to bits,.................. I'm still gonna give him a beating for that... Fufufu..... -v-

*swaggers off*
lol. Indeed, I'm amazed from the response @ +Nijiura+. They really like Vis-tan :D

And now, for something completely unrela--- somewhat related:

ChiVis-tan (looks like that's her name) :D. Alpha version, but I think this is going directly into Photoshop
Pose idea referenced, I had no idea of what to do with her weapon. Details and corrections yet to be added. My scanner kinda sucks =/

C-Chan

Ah yes, that one I saw you link to.  ^.^
Very very promising... i do recall the weapon they give her was a little bulkier, although this could be a lightweight version.  ^__^

However..... -v-

I do second the request for... shall we say,... "fruit-based" OS-tans?  ^___^

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares at Darknight with anticipation*  ^______________^

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"Ah yes, that one I saw you link to.  ^.^
Very very promising... i do recall the weapon they give her was a little bulkier, although this could be a lightweight version.  ^__^

However..... -v-

I do second the request for... shall we say,... "fruit-based" OS-tans?  ^___^

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares at Darknight with anticipation*  ^______________^
Well, the "bulky" version seems like it has a seat in the middle, and it's used for transport. I guess it transforms in some light combat form (as the Viru-tan vs Vis-tan pic shows).

And I'll quote myself
At the moment I have no plans to draw Mac OSX-tans, but the idea isn't discarded.
but note that the statement "the idea isn't discarded"  doesn't specifies when. But I can assure you that it won't be on 2007 :D. I have planned at least 1 more Vis-tan drawing and 1 or 2 95-tan drawings :D.

Although, another NG Evangelist parody would be a nice idea...

p.s: Fruit based?

NejinOniwa

Ummm......

Yanow.......

Apple.

*hem*

Please excuse sempai his pun.

*walks out*

*dies from laughter*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Darknight_88

oh lawlz :D

more like rotten fruit :D

Bella

Wow! Nice job on the Vistan Darknight_88!

Although I'm no fan of the OS, I'm kinda liking the Nijura Vistan.

QuoteI do second the request for... shall we say,... "fruit-based" OS-tans? ^___^

I third that!

Tiger-san is so cuuuute!

C-Chan

Fufufu... there is no escape, my young Darknight.... ^.^

What better way to spend your free time,.... DEVOID of any online entertainment to speak of, if I might add.... than to draw beautiful gorgeous, catgirls.  ^______^

CaptBrenden

Now why would darknight draw the catgirl that he himself indended to KO in hurt heal?  Fufufuf.. i think we need a classic windows picture with say 3.1sama and 95sama at the same time
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!  `v'

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Bella"Wow! Nice job on the Vistan Darknight_88!

Although I'm no fan of the OS, I'm kinda liking the Nijura Vistan.

QuoteI do second the request for... shall we say,... "fruit-based" OS-tans? ^___^

I third that!

Tiger-san is so cuuuute!
ahaha, Thanks :)

Quote from: "C-Chan"GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!  `v'
I was already thinking about a Tiger-tan Evangelion parody...but you had to post *that* ^_______________^

Put into queue, after ChiVistan, Vis-tan, 95-tan, more Vis-tan pics and whatever I think about.
^________________________________________^

Update:

lol, I haven't even finished the lineart.
Probably will finish in October, since another exam season it's starting next week.
Any suggestions? Specially with anatomy >_>.

I MISS MY EMERALD-CLASS LIGHT CRUISER T_T

Darknight_88

Just for the record, update of the update:

Lineart finished. The staff was a PITA to finish >_>
I'll see If I can finish this along the week, but I don't think so.

Still open to anatomy critic.

I WANT TO USE MY YORK-CLASS HEAVY CRUISER ;_;

SleepyD

ah, nice pose. ^^

Crit with hands, even though I myself suck with them:
Her palms seem off. Her left palm looks a bit small.... or... OH I know, you know how the knuckles on your hand aren't straight, but in a bit of a curve? Yeah.  The position of the fingers on the left hand should reflect that. It looks to me that they're lined up in a straight line.

And for the right palm.... It looks... small? flat? I dunno...  I'll come back to it.

Otherwise, I think you're ok.  Pupils make me think they're tilted a little bit too much... maybe just her right pupil...
Welp, keep it up sir! I like your stuffs! :3

C-Chan

Major critique here!!!!!!  ^v^

Get ready to cry, cause you'll throw up a storm after this admonishment of mine..... >v<

She's not Tiger-sama.  ^___^

Nah, just kidding.
Just refer to SleepyD's comments above,... I can't critique for #@%&, and you should know that by now.  As far as I can tell, she looks "a'ight". ^.^

Darknight_88

QuoteCrit with hands, even though I myself suck with them:
Her palms seem off. Her left palm looks a bit small.... or... OH I know, you know how the knuckles on your hand aren't straight, but in a bit of a curve? Yeah. The position of the fingers on the left hand should reflect that. It looks to me that they're lined up in a straight line.

And for the right palm.... It looks... small? flat? I dunno... I'll come back to it.

Otherwise, I think you're ok. Pupils make me think they're tilted a little bit too much... maybe just her right pupil...
Welp, keep it up sir! I like your stuffs! :3
Critique and thou shall be heard...

New hands. not still too sure about the left one, but I think it looks a bit better than the previous one. I will see If it works once I shade it. If not, I'll change it again. Same with the right one, although now that I look at the .png, I should've made the palm a bit larger. Or the pinky a bit smaller.
Eyes less tilted, but maybe too large...?

Quote from: "C-Chan"

She's not Tiger-sama.  ^___^

And there won't be Tiger for a long time  Â¬Â¬

SleepyD

looking better!

I'll withhold critiquing the eyes, since I'm starting to think it's a style issue. ^^ If it looks off when you color it, I'll tell ya. XD; When I first saw it I thought she looked cross eyed... after imagining where the skin and the whites of her eyes would be, it felt better.... if that makes sense. haha....

Her right hand now looks correct to me now. ^^ you can tweak the size how you want, but I think you're on the right track.  Pinky might be a bit large... then again, it could depend on how you color/shade it.

Now for left hand.
Left palm looks perfect to me.  now just gotta tweak those stubborn little fingers. XD; I mess around a lot with hands myself... spend hours sometimes trying to get it right.
At this point I'll leave it up to you, but maybe the thumb should either curl up around the weapon or stretch out alongside the bottom of it. Holding a pole weapon with the thumb like that seems unnatural to me, but what do I know about pole weapons? XD;;
...I'm not exactly sure how to go about the rest of the fingers... how about trying to make the pinky smaller, just showing the last third? (since it is short, and most of its length would be going around the pole) And maybe showing more of the middle and ring fingers?

...play around with it if you want. I suck at hands too, and I seem to only get it right by just messing around really. XD;