FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Happy Birthday Sonata-tan!

If you go my my DA page, you can actually download the SVG for yourself: http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/art/Mac-System-9-tan-141887857

And here's a drawing tutorial I made out of the image: http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/art/Inkscape-Drawing-Tutorial-141887903

Aurora Borealis

Happy belated birthday, Sonata! She looks adorable, and very elegant in that pose and longer skirt!

NejinOniwa

indeed...

...but there's something off about that smile. It creeps me out. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Thanks...but maybe her smile's too white? Or BIG? :p

Added after 6 minutes:

Oh yeah, and in memoriam of the last Multics' site shutdown (this day in 2000), I present two Multics-centric drawings:

A Cupertino Catgirl in Queen Multics Court:

Oh gawd, I hope Leopard-tan doesn't end up killing Multics-sama by accident.... or else she'll totally pull a Marty McFly. xD

Antithesis:

Unix-sama and Multics-sama; like Yin and Yang, except Yiniger and Yangier.

The comments on these images can of course be read at my dA page [/shamelessplug]

Aurora Borealis

Their outfits in the first pic are amazing! That has got to be the most fancy and elegant outfit Multics-sama has worn! Her outfits go Beyond The Impossible in terms of fanciness! :)

In the second one, the poses, the flowing hair and dresses really amaze me! But I wonder... Is that the reborn Multics-sama who FINALLY lives happily ever after with Unix?

NejinOniwa

Yin/Yang is <3.
Also hilarity on the first one -w-

And I have to say, I really do like your drawn pictures more than your rendered ones. It's...spirit, sort of.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

@ Aurora: I think in every Multics-sama drawing I do, the dresses become more and more complex.

And yeah, I do suppose that's what a reborn Multics-sama would look like (I drew concpet sketches for that outfit awhile back, but never posted them). Somehow I wonder how happy Multics-sama and Unix-sama's "ever after" would be, though; Multics-sama could do nothing but dredge up a past most Unix-tans are unaware of, and bring a lot of past pain to the surface.

@ Nejin: Yeah, I feel the same way about my drawn pictures as well... there's so much more variability and spontaneity in a hand drawn image.

This is why I'd like to try using a tablet...

Aurora Borealis

^It certainly would be for the best that Multics and Unix rebuild their lives in secrecy, never letting their descendants find out about it.

stewartsage

I don't suppose they could ever admit to the general population if they did patch things up.

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, fresh cookies!

So colorful, Toki... this is very good! ^^b

The Choice of a New Generation.

VonDaab

Ooh, rainbow colored cookies? Delicious.

Pocketwatch!

Toki

Von Daab always has lots to share! Golly!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

VonDaab

Well it's a beautiful drawing.
I dont know what else to say?

Cockleshell

-sits gaping- -mouth sort of forms the letters A W E S O M E-
-passes out-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.