FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

First one is better...
Second seems a bit more consistent, though.

And the question is...

WILL IT BLEND?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SleepyD

Wow, you've improved more since I last saw you. XD; ugh, I really need to find time to do some arts stuff of my own.

The first one is really dynamic, and indeed suits you. heh
The second one is much simpler, and while it may be more realistic to not have so many things flying around while dancing, it's not very... interesting. heh  

hm... so you want to compromise?
Keep the skirt, I like the zettai ryouiki. XD

It seems your friend prefers something simpler?
Try taking your friend's design and accessorizing it? Or making latex/shiny clothing?
Black is usually presents a much more subdued feeling than something with more color. (for example, black fits slow and sexy more than energetic and cute), but I think you should get creative with the pink accent color and find something you can both enjoy.

Thought of neon green and pink highlights in the hair randomly... not sure if want. haha see if you can do anything with that.

Toki

Well the first one is more based on myself, whereas the second one is more based on my friend who is not a super genki as I am but prettier and a good dancer as well. Just to clear that I guess, we're partners and I want us to have matching outfits :3

I'll redraw them both, with both of us together. And a little tweeking.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Imma waitin mah lazor.

Kata-Kun

Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

Toki

I decided to try colors that were unconventional for me. I don't know if I really like her lip gloss but it made me want to eat her face and I think that might be a possessive thing.

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Indeed it is...
TASTYFACE~ <3

Bella

Or the larger image here: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/296/7/b/Mac_OSX_tans_by_BellaCielo.jpg

Be warned, it will kill your dialup/slowed broadband connection with fire.

NejinOniwa

I was about to ask what happened to shota leopard-kun...

...better not answer that. -w-;

Aurora Borealis

I don't like that shota Leopard-kun. There are still new pics of him. T_T

Nice work, Bella! And right on time for Leopard's two year anniversary! :D

NejinOniwa

Neither would I, if it weren't for the fact that he's so often drawn together with Sonata so the imagery of her has increased tenfold...

...but then again, shota-leopard is >_>

Aurora Borealis

Yeah. There's that. The fact that he often appears with Sonata is the only thing he has going for him.

What's really sad is that Mac OS 9 turned 10 years old a few days ago (the 23rd), and no new pictures of her have been drawn to celebrate! :(

NejinOniwa

WHAT IS THIS oh wait, it's mac, nobody cares. -w-;

Bella

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Yeah. There's that. The fact that he often appears with Sonata is the only thing he has going for him.

What's really sad is that Mac OS 9 turned 10 years old a few days ago (the 23rd), and no new pictures of her have been drawn to celebrate! :(

I dislike all of the MacOSX-kuns. They really scare the hell outta me. O.o

And I didn't know it was Sonata's bday; I'll have to try making a anniversary drawing. :)

NejinOniwa