C-chan Concoctions

Started by C-Chan, April 01, 2007, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Oh-Hohoho!!!!!  ^0^

Ba-ka....  -v-
UNIX-sama would never think I was referring to her when I call out Hag-chan!  `v'
HAHAHA!!  ^v^
Why, for her to even consider such a heresy, I'd have to.....  -v-

I'd have to...... ^.^

Have.......... '.'

........to say it.... *cold sweat* ....when there aren't any old OSes around..... @__@

*rereads post*

*sweats profusely*

[screaming hysterically] WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!  GAAAAAAAH-HA!!!!!!!!  ;^0^;
DARKNIGHT!!!  BUDDY!!!!!!  FRIEND!!!!!!  MY MAIN MAN!!!!!!!  PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE CONFIRM I WAS REFERRING TO 95-TAN!!!!!!!!  I BEG YOU, I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!  I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE!!!!!!!  I'LL TREAT 95-TAN AS A QUEEN!!!!!!  JUST DON'T LET UNIX-SAMA TORTURE ME.......!!!!!!!!  ;@________@;

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;^0^;

*seeks refuge behind Tsubashi-dono*

Darknight_88

that´s right...
run little piggy, run...

QuotePLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE CONFIRM I WAS REFERRING TO 95-TAN!!!!!!!!
1) That'd mean that I'd be the one tortured by 95-tan
2) If I said that, Id be saying a HUGE lie. And everyone knows I can't lie..

I BEG YOU, I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!! I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE!!!!!!! I'LL TREAT 95-TAN AS A QUEEN!!!!!!
rite. When that happens, the hell will be a tropical paradise and giant green pigs will fly through the skies.
<_<
JUST DON'T LET UNIX-SAMA TORTURE ME.......!!!!!!!! ;@________@;
But then I doubt she can get pass and do all those things without having to fight  the whole Windows family...
now, be a grateful pig and reflect on your pass actions.

For I know several old OS's who would like to have a nice talk with you for being mean to old OS's...
^________________________________________^

C-Chan

Quotethat´s right...
run little piggy, run...

*runs around frantically*  ;^0^;

Quote1) That'd mean that I'd be the one tortured by 95-tan
2) If I said that, Id be saying a HUGE lie. And everyone knows I can't lie..

Oh, just take a hit for the piggy for once.... ;^___^;
I promise I could make Ha-,... 95-tan's torture more pleasant and stuff,.... ;^.^;
I mean I got plenty of handcuffs you could borrow....  ;^v^;

Quoterite. When that happens, the hell will be a tropical paradise and giant green pigs will fly through the skies.
<_<

Oh come on,.... ;____;

*dashes off*
*grabs shovel and starts terraforming*

Look, Hell.... ^v^

*paints himself green*
*crazy-glues on wings*
*starts inflating self with bicycle pump*

Look, me!  ^__^

Now then, you just name a body part on Ha-,.. 95-sama, and I'll kiss on demand.  @v@

But then I doubt she can get pass and do all those things without having to fight the whole Windows family...
now, be a grateful pig and reflect on your pass actions.

[hysterically] BAH?!!!!!!!  HAH!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAAA~!!!!!!!!!  @v@;
Have you gone mad?!!  Or do you just enjoy seeing me suffer....? @___@;
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
I think I'd have better luck surviving a hurricane inside a cardboard box....  -.-;

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Oh, why the heck not........ -v-'
*sniff*  At least I can spend the last few minutes of life cradled in the arms of my beloved Windows 95 OSR 2.5-sama,... the only Windows-tan for me.... ^___^

*snuggles*

QuoteFor I know several old OS's who would like to have a nice talk with you for being mean to old OS's...

*hugs 2.5-chan and squeals*

Well, why the heck not.....  -v-
Before I die, I'd love to see what you consider an OLD OSes.... ^.^
If they don't at least have an Apple sign on them, I'm gonna ROFL so much, you'd think I were convulsing.... -v-

Isn't that right,... Two-Point-Fiiiiiiiiive... chan!  ^v^

*huggles*

C-Chan

Ah good, I was just talking about OSR 2.5-saaaaaaaamaaaaaa......  ^___^

What a coincidence that she's one of the commission works I need to get done.  ^^

This one is for Me-tan Fanatic, the other two still pending for SleepyD and Raffaele-san.  ^___^
(and Bella-sama too if you count SAM-chan)

I've always wanted to draw OSR 2.5-sama featuring her Jutte prominently.  Since she's reasonably skilled with it, she could potentially be the only Windows-tan that can challenge 95-tan's deadly katana.  ^___^

I may not be the greatest Windows fan of all, But 95 OSR 2.5-saaaaaamaaaa  is alright in my book!  ^.^

Added after 58 seconds:

Oh right,... no shading, no highlights, no touch-ups yet (especially in her dress, which is actually NOT the primary focus of the commission work)

Since I don't want to create yet another half-assed job, I'll try to get this finished tomorrow or at least the day after.  ^^

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"
Well, why the heck not.....  -v-
Before I die, I'd love to see what you consider an OLD OSes.... ^.^
Replying at this almost feels as necroposting...

oh, right to the point: Unix :D
The true old ha.... ^________^

Ah good, I was just talking about OSR 2.5-saaaaaaaamaaaaaa...... ^___^

What a coincidence that she's one of the commission works I need to get done. ^^

This one is for Me-tan Fanatic, the other two still pending for SleepyD and Raffaele-san. ^___^
(and Bella-sama too if you count SAM-chan)

I've always wanted to draw OSR 2.5-sama featuring her Jutte prominently. Since she's reasonably skilled with it, she could potentially be the only Windows-tan that can challenge 95-tan's deadly katana. ^___^

I may not be the greatest Windows fan of all, But 95 OSR 2.5-saaaaaamaaaa is alright in my book! ^.^

Added after 58 seconds:

Oh right,... no shading, no highlights, no touch-ups yet (especially in her dress, which is actually NOT the primary focus of the commission work)

Since I don't want to create yet another half-assed job, I'll try to get this finished tomorrow or at least the day after. ^^

nice :)

I really like how you drew her face. I want to see this finished ^_^

also: there are some issues that could be fixed to make this look even more badass, but since this is supposed to be finished tomorrow, then I guess I can't critique.  >_>

NejinOniwa

ITTS ALLLRIGHT :D

GOODJOBBU!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

95 OSR 2.5-SAMA!!!! 95 OSR 2.5-SAMA!!!! And drawn by C-Chan too--

*faints from the awesomeness that is C-Chan's rendition of 95 OSR 2.5-sama*

Bella

Good job! Now I want to draw OSR 2.5!

OSR 2.5-san looks like she could take 95-tan in a fight.

Now that'd be an awesome scene!

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Bella"Good job! Now I want to draw OSR 2.5!

Except for the fact that an scene like that its impossible >_>

You people don't understand the spirit of the Windows family, right? ;_;

Bella

C'mon now, a bit of friendly family practice ;)

C-Chan

QuoteReplying at this almost feels as necroposting...

oh, right to the point: Unix
The true old ha.... ^________^

Normally I'd leave you, the proverbial lamb, to the slaughter.  ^v^
But since no living being within a 50 mile radius is safe when she gets angry, I'll save your butt this one. ^.^

[loud and theatrically]  OH HOHO!!  ^0^
I'm sure he meant to say "The true old ha... -ppy ruler and master of all that lives!" ^__^
Oh Darknight, you flatter bug you!  ^.^

*sweatdrops*

[whispering to Darknight]  Course, if she kills me anyway, I'm gonna come and haunt you forever and ever.... `v'

Quotenice

I really like how you drew her face. I want to see this finished

also: there are some issues that could be fixed to make this look even more badass, but since this is supposed to be finished tomorrow, then I guess I can't critique. >_>

Thank you Darknight, but I'm still surprised you haven't learned yet that C-chan deadlines are worth next to dirt.  ^___^

So you might as well give me some ideas if you want to -- I do plan to smooth out parts of her body, so it wouldn't hurt that we're both on the same page.  ^^

QuoteITTS ALLLRIGHT

GOODJOBBU!

Thank youssu!!  ^^

Quote95 OSR 2.5-SAMA!!!! 95 OSR 2.5-SAMA!!!! And drawn by C-Chan too--

Hehe,... good thing you didn't decide to blow up in my thread as pay back.  ^.^

Thank you, though!  ^v^

QuoteExcept for the fact that an scene like that its impossible >_>

You people don't understand the spirit of the Windows family, right? ;_;

Nope, we understand it perfectly well.  ^___^

Lookie:

And even cockfighting!  @o@

What savagery, I tell ya!  That Windows house is just a power keg of belligerence waiting to explode! ^.^

QuoteGood job! Now I want to draw OSR 2.5!

Thank you, Bella-san.  ^__^

Yeah I too don't think the two would go out it at eachother seriously, but definitely more for practice (no doubt NT-tan and 95-tan did the same thing while training to bring down the Macs).  
Here's some links describing what a jutte is and what you can do with it:

http://www.budoshinjujitsu.org/JutteFeb2001.html
http://www.e-budokai.com/hibuki/jutte.htm

If 2.5-sama is sufficiently trained, she could theoretically disarm 95-tan or break her sword or even hurt/break her hand.  If on the other hand she's a novice, the proximity with which she'd need to get to such a master swordswoman would almost guarantee a quick bloodbath.  ^^

The cops who used this successfully would've definitely needed not only tremendous skill, but also incredible guts to even consider disarming a ronin.  ^^;

Aurora Borealis

Quote95 OSR 2.5-SAMA!!!! 95 OSR 2.5-SAMA!!!! And drawn by C-Chan too--

Hehe,... good thing you didn't decide to blow up in my thread as pay back.  ^.^

Thank you, though!  ^v^

Now that you mention it... That can be arranged! ;006

But I'd rather not explode because I don't think I can easily reassemble myself!

C-Chan

QuoteBut I'd rather not explode because I don't think I can easily reassemble myself!

That's true,... better leave the blowing up to us pros.  You just focus on Zerosanity and on bringing more awesome cameos.  ^.^  With such a huge medley of non-Windows characters, that comic is distinctly OSC!  ^v^

BTW, didn't I say my deadlines were worth crap?  ^____^
Ended up not having time to work on finishing Windows 95 OSR 2.5, so I'll have to try again tomorrow..... ^__________________^;

Darknight_88

QuoteNope, we understand it perfectly well. ^___^

Lookie:
I don't see any real fights >_>. And the fourth pic it's just a power show off :D

Thank you Darknight, but I'm still surprised you haven't learned yet that C-chan deadlines are worth next to dirt.  ^___^

So you might as well give me some ideas if you want to -- I do plan to smooth out parts of her body, so it wouldn't hurt that we're both on the same page.  ^^
oh well...
Her left arm looks a bit deformed, and her left hand should be closer to the body and the fist should look like if she's closing it with force. Her right arm doesn't show all the energy it should. It shouldn't be so bended. I know that the position it's possible, but the angle of view is wrong, the arm  should be in a perpendicular angle to the body, or something like that.
That's all I can see right now. I would redline to show my point, but got no scanner for at least the next 2 weeks ;_;

And I thought you hated OS'es with HUEG ram >_>

Also, Katanas are more cool :D

C-Chan

QuoteI don't see any real fights >_>. And the fourth pic it's just a power show off

Fufufu... that's almost like making excuses for a wifebeater.  ^___^
Can't you feel for Odyssey-sama's mental abuse?  ^.^
Or the cruelty to animals and living OEM boxes?

Tsk tsk...

Who desensitized they made you....  ^.^

Quoteoh well...
Her left arm looks a bit deformed, and her left hand should be closer to the body and the fist should look like if she's closing it with force. Her right arm doesn't show all the energy it should. It shouldn't be so bended. I know that the position it's possible, but the angle of view is wrong, the arm should be in a perpendicular angle to the body, or something like that.
That's all I can see right now. I would redline to show my point, but got no scanner for at least the next 2 weeks ;_;

Left Arm, check.  That one was done hastily to meet my previous deadline, so that's bound to be brought closer to her body, with her fist facing more towards the camera.

Left Fist, check, although moot point for correction above.  Besides, it really can't be clenched to hard since, when handling a jutte, its critical to have the free hand (making it easier to grab or at least hit with the base of your hand.  

Right Arm is a surprise, since I used a real life picture as a frame of reference.  '__'
Granted I'll likely clean up the curve lines on her elbow and shoulder joint, but I'm not comfortably changing the arm position (it's really meant to have some finesse to it).  But I'll play around with it, maybe see if it really does improve the dynamism.  ^.^

The rest of my own changes have to do with finalizing her skirt and her ribbons, and perhaps thinning her up just a tad bit.

QuoteAnd I thought you hated OS'es with HUEG ram >_>

You kidding?  ^^
Son, ever heard of Amiga-tan?  ^v^
For an old dish from way back well before you were born, that dame's got knockers the size of beach balls.  ^.^

Rather I don't like OSes who encourage perverts to love huge RAM and nothing else -- makes for very low turnout.  ^____^
(I can't count in one hand all the people who stuck around after that massive influx of YouTube video pilgrims.)  ^^;

QuoteAlso, Katanas are more cool

Well it's only natural, cause you and I should have a natural tendency to be wary of cops.  ^^;