Thurosis's small Manga thread

Started by Thurosis, March 30, 2007, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

Oh no! Billy G. is going to appear!!!

hahaha! I look so evil in the cover!!, prepare for an invasion smelly earth humans!!! :/

Each page leaves me wanting for more!! MOAR!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Kami-Tux

I can no longer tell how great I think your manga is but I voted 5* on every single page of it!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Thurosis

OH ! Thank you Kami-Tux !!

So you was the person who voted ^^

hehehe...

I hope that i don't dissapoint everyone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Kami-Tux

I can not tell how great I think it is without sounding sarcastic, thus my resorting to the 5*-button :)

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Thurosis

here is is the next page

page 11:

Added after 2 minutes:

i know -.- i used the wrong colour on Euphemia -.-"

I didn't correct that because i was a little bit ..... ummm..... ohhh lazy ;013
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Bella

Saseko's a fraud!
If there's a better representation of our dear, professional thief Billy, I have yet to see it XD

Kami-Tux

errr, sorry to nitpick, but please take care of the spelling a bit more... Otherwise great!

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Thurosis

Uh! OH!  ;013  there are more than that OMG!

Thanks Kami-Tux I will pay more attenion too spellings (next time) ^^

NejinOniwa

Woah, where'd euphie come from all of a sudden? O.o
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Thurosis

I don't tell  XD
just wait for the next page(s)

Maybe i didn't made that understandable... -.- Billy G. don't know/ recognize Xp-tan because this Billy G. (that that you can see on this page11) is the Billy G. from the real world! so he don't recognize Xp-Tan!

Tsubashi

Yeah, that and M$ hardly recognizes their own stuff anyway. I legally purchased three XP keys, and all of them failed the "Window Genuine Advantage" test. Some advantage!
-Tsu

Laevatein

Hold it... What the hell is Euphie doing here?!?!?! With XP-tan hurt like that (damn you Billy G.), I hope Euphie goes on a MS rampage, like THIS:

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

C-Chan

Suppose I'll get the Britannia reference someday.  ^__^

But truth be told, we talked before bout how the top management at M$ probably doesn't realize that the OS-tans are out there.  (And good thing too, since you can imagine their outcry for copyright infringement would be of a scale that'd make the SCO Group's lawsuits look like an oprhan asking for more gruel.  -v-')

In any case, keep up the great work.  ^^

Exa

Oh my god... after that page 11, I realized that I couldn't be sure who will appear or what will happen! o_o But you know, I like this kind of randomness, so... keep up the good work, Thurosis-sama!

Bella

QuoteMaybe i didn't made that understandable... -.- Billy G. don't know/ recognize Xp-tan because this Billy G. (that that you can see on this page11) is the Billy G. from the real world! so he don't recognize Xp-Tan!

Oh...I though Billy wanted to distance himself from his attention
(and otherwise...) floozy of a 'daughter' ;)