Thurosis's small Manga thread

Started by Thurosis, March 30, 2007, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laevatein

Quote from: "Thurosis"

on this pic are:

Os-tan (Xp, 2k., ME, 95, Mac, (98's) Box 3.1sama) and Forum Members ^^

(Thurosis, C-Chan, Tsubashi, Kami-Tux, Capt.Brenden, Fedora-Tan, zjhentohlauedy, Laevatein, Silentbob, NejinOniwa, Gummster and Exa)

LOL @ OS-Tan battlefield letters, and me, getting cast? Such an honor! ^^ Do I get to be randomized?  ;010

*2K-sama looks awfully.... suspicious there, like she's planning something nasty...*

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

zjhentohlauedy

Laevatein-san always changes during each panel! hehehehe
My my, aren't you lovely~

C-Chan

The purists at a certain "board" I know are gonna have a fit, but ta hell with them.....
That cover is FA-BU-LOUS!!!!!!!!!!    ^V^

And not only are all the characters sketched fantastically, but I also spot a particular beautfy right above 95-tan.   ^___^

*squeals with delight*

I can boil in peace now.  -v-

QuoteHowdy, C-chan. Sorry for going MIA ever so often.

Been in sort of a slump forumposting-wise lately in general.

Don't worry, AmigaBob!  You rock even when you're MIA!  ^v^

Quoteok now i'm gonna be joining c-chan's swoon club!!

*swoons*

Son, you've got a lot to learn about swooning..... -v-
Now do as I do. ^.^

And a 1,... and a 2.....

*SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!*  XvX

Exa

Lol, it seems that since when I'm on this forum, I changed my gender. ^^ But I don't care... Anyway, the cover is great, this will be awesome!

zjhentohlauedy

Alright i'm gonna give it another shot...

*SssS*

*SsWWoo*

*SWOOOOOOooons!!*

Mada mada!

I guess i need more practice..

Exa Changes Gender? no waY!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Exa

*looks himself, and then looks his avatar/sig *
Ehehe... that's it! I never thought I would make an appearance in the forum manga...

Thurosis

never say never :D  

because in my opinion there aren't a absolutely Zero % chance that "never" will happen  ;110

Added after 3 hours 28 minutes:

HAHAHAHAHA YEAHAAAAA !!! Here is the Cover!   ;027  ;054   ;185  ;179  

:beer:

Added after 3 minutes:

and now i can return to the work of page 11

I get a lot of ideas but i can't draw everything at the same time! XD
Why have i only two arms ? hehehe...

If someone interested in that what i hear:

during I draw the cover i heard the Openning/Ending Song from Code Geass, after that then Rozen Maiden Op/Ed song and after that Daft Punk

Btw my idols in drawing ( Idol Artists) are:

Leiji Matsumoto, Ken Akamatsu and Hayao Miyazaki and Clamp (since I watch Code Geass)

Added after 2 hours 6 minutes:

now the 10 page is finished ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NewYinzer

WOW! Again, great work Thurosis! The forum manga just seems to get better every time I read it (literally, I am on the edge of my seat)! The question is: will Exa make his first appearance on the next page?

*eagerly awaits page 11*

Aurora Borealis

I am in suspense! The moment of truth shall be revealed when Bill picks up the phone! What will the outcome be?

In other news: Yay! C-Chan and Kami-Tux did not get eaten! (and have the chance to make a run for it to safety!)

Bella

The M$ head office is scary O__O

I am very interesting in what will happen when 'saseko's' father picks up the phone :D

Tsubashi

OOoooh! M$ Head offices! This shall be interesting!!! ^V^
-Tsu

C-Chan

*emerges unscathed*

YEEHAW!!!!  I am free from Saseko's clutches!!!!  ^V^

*blushes*  Although i suppose I wouldn't have minded otherwise....  -v-

In any event, Page 10 is great as always and is definitely a cliffhanger.   Plus the part where Kami-Tux is pulling me out of the pot is priceless.  ^v^

But what really got me wide-eyed was your color cover!!  @o@

If you remember, I told you that presentation was always way more valuable than the artwork itself -- a memorable presentation makes for memorable art.  Naturally, a memorable presentation PLUS great artwork is twice as memorable, hence the reason why I like your cover TWICE as much.  ^___^

I already covered the Mac Goddess, but seeing Gummster made me LOL and with color Fedora-Tan and 3.1-sama are more well-defined (and cute).

And then,.... HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!  I ALSO SEE AMIGABOB!!!!!!!!  ^V^
Looking like...........  @o@

*squeals with delight!!!*  ^V^

Okay, now to show off my l33t swooning skills....   -v-

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,......

*SWOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!^

Thurosis

Quote from: "NewYinzer"WOW! Again, great work Thurosis! The forum manga just seems to get better every time I read it (literally, I am on the edge of my seat)! The question is: will Exa make his first appearance on the next page?

*eagerly awaits page 11*

I'm sorry but Exa won't appear on page 11 -.- but i will do my best that everyone (at least so many as i can) appear in the next few pages ^^

btw

if it makes everyone happy it makes me happy too!  ;012

after page 13 or 15 (at least i hope so) can I finally start the (side) story (i mean that story that i want to started since page 8?) hehehe ;12

Added after 4 minutes:

if so many eagerly awaits page 11, i hope i won't dissapoint everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Exa

Wow, the Microsoft Head Offices look like a place of some evil corporation. Do they have  dark secrets? Or is it just for boosting the tension? We'll know the answer soon...

Laevatein

Quote from: "Bella"The M$ head office is scary O__O

I am very interesting in what will happen when 'saseko's' father picks up the phone :D

I bet he'll ask for her serial number ;022

And that colored cover invokes all kinds of win  ;010

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman