Thurosis's small Manga thread

Started by Thurosis, March 30, 2007, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

What in the name of Hu Jintao and the Communist Party of China is going on here? Let's throw some praise at Thurosis! He's done a good job!

*throws sakura blossoms of praise at Thurosis*

Quote*clears throat*

[curtly] This press conference is over.... -v-

*cuts mic*

QuoteOkay, I invoke Executive Priviledge here to grant mercy due to your excellent choices of #'s 1, 3, 6 and 8:

C-CHAN BECAME RICHARD NIXON! ZOMG!!!!1111 BTW, are we now living in fear of Captain's BanHammer/EVA? Those 20 story mechs don't scare me - only 30 story mechs scare me!

*hopes that Captain catches on to his obvious humor and doesn't pwn him*

Quick! To the hydrofoil!

CaptBrenden

*sits idly behind new yinz the entire time tapping a heavily armored finger on the desk the entire time*

Et tu Darknight?

Humm.. judging by just whats on this page.. I assume that you ALL think that I dont read this stuff, and its okay to start anti 3.1sama cults, refer to figures of emperor given authority as banhammer weilding tyrants, posting of contraband in not so inconspicus blocks of text, innapropriate placement of 3.1 in 6th place and also refering to and quoting comments that called 3.1sama pedobear bait... Not to mention the fact I dont belive that Turosis manga was mentioned once the entire page...

the list goes on. T_T

C-Chan and New yinz are trouble makers, I expected it from them.. but from you Darknight?  This wounds me deeply. My MS OS brother in arms reveiled to be just as dastardly....

-_- ah, I long for the day when we used to just use the exterminatus on such deep rooted heresy...

I shall have to sit and think long and hard about what punishment will be appropriate for the likes of ye.

stand the fark by.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

With all due respect, Captain-sama, Thurosis did request the 'Mac Manga' and in following with the rules, the OP has been given large amounts of power as to what constitutes 'allowable posting' (as stated in section 4 of the rules) Therefore, I do believe the number of 'inexcusable posts' are as follows:

Darknight - 4
C-Chan - 3
NewYinzer - 1

Thus by the unwritten rule of 'three strikes,' which rule seems prevalent here, both Darknight and C-Chan are subject to Moderator chastisement to a small degree.
So, not too harsh, okay? ^.^
-Tsu

NewYinzer

So how about Thurosis' Manga? I'd say that it is pretty good. I haven't seen much of it recently, but Thurosis can keep whatever pace he wants. I've seen some bad crossovers on Wakachan (everything seems to include Eva or Bleach), but Thurosis has a good ability to capture the personalities of characters and use them effectively in a tasteful crossover. While there is improvement that can be made on the artwork, since I can't draw to save my life, I don't think it's fair for me to be the judge. But I like his style, and a little more practice will yield some results in the long run. Overally, I like it, and keep up the good work, Thurosis!

QuoteWith all due respect, Captain-sama, Thurosis did request the 'Mac Manga' and in following with the rules, the OP has been given large amounts of power as to what constitutes 'allowable posting' (as stated in section 4 of the rules) Therefore, I do believe the number of 'inexcusable posts' are as follows:

Touching on what seems to be the sour note, I apologize for my random post. I get a little carried away at times. As for the Mac Manga, I don't think that we should penalize people for bringing it up. However, I feel as though such an issue extends beyond my authority to judge and you must do as you feel necessary. But I'm probably derailing the topic too much by continuing this conversation...

Thurosis

heheheheh.... ^^"

I will keep drawing and try to improve everything at my art(work)

right now i'm a little bit busy caused by the manga competition in germany (here)

in the competition i can win up to 1000 â,¬ !   o_O

so i will need a lot of time to finish it ^^"

Added after 57 seconds:

and i feel so sorry, that i can't continue the OS-Tan (Forum) Crossover Manga -.-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Thurosis

Hello everyone ! ^^

It's been a a long time since the last time when i post/said something ^^

and i have some good news !

I continue the story in the one or two weeks from now because i finished the Manga for the competition in germany here :D

the second thing is i will use more time (a little bit) to finish a page but it will be in a (little bit) better  quality !

but to an other topic....

i have the feeling that no-one here missed me when i was away... nobody posted something or privat messaged me either....
(it doesn't matter) but i'm a little bit disappionted... -_-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

Yo, welcome back Thurosis-san.  
No one posted or PM'd you cause we know, by your own admission, how unimaginably, impossibly busy you are.  -v-

Thurosis

even if i'm busy that doesn't mean that i don't read the postings here or e-mails...

C-Chan

Really?  Could've fooled me.  'v'

While I go off and try to stop my heart from bleeding, do pray tell us how it went in your competition.... -v-

Tsubashi

Thurosis-sama! You're back!!!
I'm sorry if you felt unmissed, Thurosis-sama, but I though I annoyed you when I did that last time, so I refrained. Gomen nasai!
*Bows Apologetically*
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Thurosis

nobody must apologize, because nobody is at fault!!! (i hope i didn't use wrong words as ever -_-")

Quote from: "Tsubashi"but I though I annoyed you when I did that last time,

OMG ! NO!!!! I wasn't annoyed at all ! if i said something like that then
I'm sorry!

to the topic manga competition ...

i send it away but i must wait for an answer
and they will tell who the winner of the competition is at 27th of october 2007

so... i don't really know what happen right now :D

Bella

Quotei have the feeling that no-one here missed me when i was away... nobody posted something or privat messaged me either....
(it doesn't matter) but i'm a little bit disappionted... -_-

Sorry you felt that way :( But like C-Chan said, most probably thought you were too busy with other stuff to check in here.

I really missed you and your great manga! Again, I thought I (I mean, NT-san) killed it off ;) J/K

I hope you do well in your competition!  ;010

Silentbob

Nice to have you back.  Embarrasingly, I'm really slow to notice people are missing, sometimes it can take quite a while.

So that doesn't mean that I don't care whether you're here or not, quite the contrary.  You're a very important contributor to the site.   ;019

And good luck with the competition.  :D

Aurora Borealis

Welcome back, Thurosis! And I am confident that you will do great in the manga competition!