Some Amiga related -tans

Started by Silentbob, March 16, 2007, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Those are cool! Amiga Workbench-tans! The Kickstart-tan reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog though 0__0

C-Chan

Wow, what a find!!!  @v@

Time to whip out the Big Guns....  ^.^

AMIGA-SAMA APPROVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Added after 20 minutes:

These actually I could use myself, since they're depictions of the GUI (workbench) and essential software (kickstart) but not the OS itself directly.  They'd be something like her old support staff, especially considering the fact that I'm designing Amiga in her 1985 form (complete with Sandy Belle pigtails for the Raffaele-san in all of us).  ^__^

Now for a quick one-on-one rundown of each new Amiga Related-tan.  ^.^

WorkBench 1.0:  Reminds me of a hip Alvis from Last Exile -- hence, cute.  Love the trash bin detail.  ^.^

WorkBench 1.2:  This one reminds me of a female Quick Man from the Megaman series.  More hip than cute, but not bad nonetheless.  ^v^
The Version 2 one I guess is her with and without the helmet.  Without the helmet she looks gorgeous.  ^___^

Workbench 2.0:  This is where the Boing Balls become more popular, I assume.  ^__^
(So I was right to play down the boing ball details in my 1985 Amiga rendition)  ^.^
This one is very sweet and methinks my favorite as well.  The white hair, sensual pose and keen look are a definite plus.  ^v^
I just have to wonder what in teh world is she twirling in her finger...?  ^^'

Kickstart:  Does remind me of sonice and the hedgehog.  Also looks a lot more like a boy than a girl, so maybe it's a kun?  '__'

Guru Meditation:  Well, not really my taste, but kudos to the artist for trying to make the error message and the rainbow checkmark look very cool.  Should play well with the ninja fans.  ^___^

Amiga 500 System:  A bonified hardware-tan if I ever saw one!  ^v^
Peculiar mixture of cuteness and mecha, but apparently unfinished (since the face still has scan lines).  ^^

infinity_zero

C-Chan

Tsubashi

Wow! I'd never seen a workbench-tan before now! Those are really cool, Silentbob! Has anyone uploaded them to the gallery yet?

Quote from: "In the Topicless Thread: C-Chan"Once I transfer it to the proper thread, I would be curious to see A through Z now. ^v^'

Okay, but these can apply to all of the pic here! ^___^

A
astonishing, amazing, astounding, awe-inspiring.
B
bewildering, breathtaking, brilliant.
C
cool, creative, colossal
D
dynamite, divine, distinguishable
E
exceptional, extraordinary, excellent
F
fabulous, fantastic, first class
G
gnarly, great, groovy
H
heart-stirring, huge, hot
I
incredible, impressive, immense
J
juicy, "Just Great" (Sorry, I can't think of a third ^^')
K
keen, krazy, kool!
L
legendary, laudable, lovable
M
marvelous, miraculous, magical
N
numinous, noticeable, noteworthy
O
outstanding, overwhelming, otherworldly
P
phenomenal, primo, prodigious
Q
"Quite good" (Cut me some slack! how many words actually start with Q?)
R
rad, remarkable, refreshing
S
sensational, staggering, stupendous, super, superb
T
terrific, tremendous, thrilling
U
unheard-of, unique, unbelievable
V
vast, very good, visionary
W
wondrous, wonderful, worthy
X
X-actly perfect!
Y
YES!!!
Z
Zeta-iffic!

Okay, so I ran out of Idea's and time at the end, but... ^-^
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

*raise hand* Let me help yessu, Tsubashi-dono! I have moar... ;012

J: Jiggy!

K: Kampeki-ssu!

P: PHAT!!!

Q: Qualitative! (how could you not think of that?) Quantum-perfection!

S: SSU!!!

X: Xenon-nobility!

Y: YARR!!! (i use that quite much actually) Yatta!

Z: Zig-moving! Zig-taking! ZIGGYLICIOUS!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

infinity_zero

Hi ! ~ สวัสดีจ้า Amigo มาแล้วà¸â,,¢Ã Â¸Â°

Silentbob

Oh, I was hoping you'd do an Amiga-tan, Infinity_zero!  

Looks great!   ;010

C-Chan

*swoons*

ขอบพระคุณ, mi querida Infinity-sama!!  ^v^

*cries with joy*

I can die happily now, knowing that Amiga-san is now in Infinity Zero Vision!  ^V^

POSTING OF THESE MASTERPIECES IS MANDATORY!!!!  ^V^

Added after 3 minutes:

OMG!  Tsubashi-dono actually did the list.... ^____^'
(Zeta-iffic?)

And as for NejinOniwa, I was actually thinking of qualitative myself.  ^.^
(And for "Z", "Zen-filled"...)

But will cut you some slack, cause I know from where you have to post these for the time being.  Either way, the great Amiga-sama is extraordinarily easy to please, so she loves them see....  ^v^

Friendly love is in the air.....  ^______^

*hugs Amiga-sama*

Raffaele the Amigan

OHO! Seems that SilentBob found an invaluable hidden treasure there...

Amiga Tans from an unknown artist...

Perhaps is it possible to try to discover who was the person who created these Tans?

I am very curious about the guy who was so interested in Amiga and how about his knowledge of AmigaOS.

Kickstart is a bit weird... and Workbench 1.2 colors are inverted, and orange it is dominant more than blue...

But he has knowledge of the Empty-Full gauge bar, infact there are E-F marks on the suite of the Tan...

Take a look at this image on the left side of the Workbench disk window:

The E-F Gauge meter shows how much stuff is on the floppy disk.

He also knows that on Workbench 1.2 it was shown for the first time the RAM: ramdisk device ICON...

But he believe that just for the fact that RAM: was shown on the desktop this means that it was a NEW ramdisk.

P.S. I like very much the work of Infinity Zero Vision...

P.S. C-Chan wrote:

Quote from: "C-Chan"
WorkBench 1.0: Reminds me of a hip Alvis from Last Exile -- hence, cute. Love the trash bin detail. ^.^

Yes. This WB-Tan has same hair as Alvis Hamilton!
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Alfamille

Nice find Silentbob!

The Workbench 2.0. is the one I really like in the menu! I have to agree with C that her sensual pose's kinda sexy! Cute for a white haired girl! :D

Also C, that was a cool work of yours! Wish you have drawn the whole body for that ^_^

Nice to put in some Aurora's rendition of Amiga as well! The one with a paint brush is better i think...

Also infinty_zero...that was a quick one of you! Another good job from you!

Tsubashi

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Qualitative!

observations that do not involve measurements and numbers?

---
YAY!!! Mini-Amiga-tans!

Quote from: "C-Chan"(Zeta-iffic?)

Yeah, I sorta just added -iffic to the first thing Z-word that came to mind. One has to hurry when wne hears, "Uh, sir? The lab closed twenty minutes ago, how did you--?"
-Tsu

Alfamille

Rafaelle, I saw some article regarding AmigaOS3.5 days ago, I saw how Workbench made its graphical shell. It's really neat, kinda resembles YDL and the classic MacOs in my eyes though. No wonder C loves this much though.

.....and according to the site..Amiga has gone PowerPC on Amiga4.

....maybe other (computer and desktop) companies should take their eyes on that. Who knows what will happen?