Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekOSaka

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"screw that.  Shepards monkey wrench, barnical, 50 cal D Eagle  M249 saw and sniper rifle where so much better

Please, that would mess up the boxes and manhole covers. They'd get all scuffed. We NEED the crowbar.

CaptBrenden

did you know that in resident evil 4, if you shoot the lake of water with the boss catfish thing, that the catfish will leep out of the water and eat you?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Megaman Z

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"did you know that in resident evil 4, if you shoot the lake of water with the boss catfish thing, that the catfish will leep out of the water and eat you?
lesson learned from that: don't waste handgun/rocketlauncher/tommygun ammo near giant fish fight. (also, you have to be standing ON the dock, or else it doesn't occur. ARMAX will NOT save your ass, as I've been experimenting with some stuff using the ARMAX)

speaking of RE... in OutBreak File#2, the only stage that lacks an instant kill is Underbelly.

Wild Things: both bosses have IK's (Titan has TWO [one removal!])

Underbelly: NONE! I'VE ACTUALLY LOOKED AND TRIED TO FIND AN IK!

Flashback: Axeman has an IK. granted, it's possible to avoid Axeman altogether (not even see him ONCE), but that's a really tedious route.

Desperate times: zombie removals from certain hallway windows (IK)

End of the Road: Tyrant (normal and -C forms, possibly R form as well) has an IK, Nyx has an attack that can be treated like an IK if soloing (requires a partner to stop).

CaptBrenden

ARMAX? is that some kinda PS2 version only weapon?

All my stuff is maxed out so its got unlimited ammo chances are.. so there is no such thing as wasting ammo.

anyhow... Did you know in Half Life: Opposing Force if you follow Freeman into the portal to zen, you will apear in the air and fall to your doom and recive a message about "test terminated: subject tried to alter history"

NekOSaka

Do you know if you can kill the merchant with an egg?

CaptBrenden

Did you know hunk from resident evil makes a cameo in capcoms other famose zombie game dead rising?  In the same game there is also a reference to resident evil with a store named "jills sandwiches" after a famose RE quote from Barry Burton in the original about "you were almost a jill sandwich"

NekOSaka

Capcom jammed that game with so many refrences and cameos, it's worse than Excel Saga, or should I say better?

NejinOniwa

It is always virtually impossible to be worse than two things, although they have been known to vary through the years.
But if the first is Uncyclopedia, then the second must DEFINITELY be Excel Saga. 'Cuz...I mean...excel saga....is just...BAD. STUPID. AND COMPLETELY NOT-SAFE-FOR-THE-SANE-PARTS-OF-MANKIND. Or anyone else, for that matter; it's just that the non-sane parts of mankind don't care that much.

Uhm...

>,>

Would you get mad at me if i said you fail, nekosaka?

<.<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

Meh, I fail at lots of things, like my own country's language. Excel Saga is awesome though. It has afro warriors, puchu's, and flan as a form of death sentence. Lets not forget the ever tasty Menchi. Sure the whole series may seem like a bad acid trip but thats its best feature. It knows that its borderline retarded and imbraces it. They break the 4rth wall god knows how many times. Not likeing Excel Saga for being whaky and dumb is like trying to look at Monty Python and the Holy Grail like its a documentary. I could understand Excel Saga not being someones cup of tea, but its not a bad show.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "NekOsaka"Not likeing Excel Saga for being whaky and dumb is like trying to look at Monty Python and the Holy Grail like its a documentary.
Touché.

Megaman Z

fun fact: for all those people claiming it's impossible to FC Gambol [A] because "the only thing you can get are F. Greats and Bad's", well, my highest EX points is exactly 109 - which means I've gotten normal greats.

granted, the first one to get all normal greats will be lynched for suspicion of hacking (heck, the first one to PROVE s/he can FC the song will get lots of BS calls as well)

Added after 9 hours 27 minutes:

another interesting note: in Wii Sports's "Power Throws", getting the 91-pin strike is easier than you think... just look carefully at the environment.

NekOSaka

Rick is the most destructive force known to man, catgirl, forerunner, pookle and covenent.

NekOSaka

Did you know that every time you comit Emoticon rape the computer needs to compensate for the lose of Emoticon life so it sucks the life out of a kitten?

NejinOniwa

Desho-ssu, desho!
Kitten huffing is one of the most evil arts known to man...and computer.

NekOSaka

Did you know that the kitten army are planning to wage war against the army of babies?