Main Menu

Location Location Location

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

I am from Germany as well, Thurosis.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Stoy

Nobody of the resistance

NejinOniwa

What? Stockholm, like syndrome for kidnapped people? ;013
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Stockholm, as the capital of Sweden. :p

NejinOniwa

Gee, i know that. But it's also known from the Stockholm Syndrome, which is something like that the kidnapped becomes emotionally involved with the kidnapper and stuff (very good plot device if you ask me), and makes the rescue seriously much harder, if not impossible.

Pitkin

That's correct as well. Extremely difficult issue to solve in case of a longer-running hostage situation.

Guybrush

I live in the next biggest city in Denmark - Aarhus, but originally I come from the 8475th biggest town Gjerlev, which is located around 15 km away from the 6th biggest city in Denmark - Randers, which btw lies around 50 km north of Aarhus ..... :D:D:D:D:D
To quote an old friend:  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NejinOniwa

Tell me, Ga- no i mean, guybrush - IS Denmark really scandinavia or is it just fake?

Guybrush

Alright - first of all it's a very impolite joke you have running there with the exchangement of U with A - even if the result will be a cleaning tool with non straight sexual behaviour

Second - I am indeed from Scandinavia - Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland is what I'd call Scandinavia - then again some other people think it's only Denmark, Sweden and Norway - what would I know - with my definition one of the admins is from Scandinavia as well so I'll stick to that
To quote an old friend:  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NejinOniwa

tsuman, tsuman...^-^'
But...cleaning tool with non straight sexual behavior? XD

Kyo26

hmm, i used to live in Brunei but now im in Malaysia

Eggman

I'm in Melbourne, Australia. I'm usually on when I have nothing better to do.

CaptBrenden

Never been there, been to Brisban and surrounding area, and Darwin.  Darwin was better for the austrailian experience, even if it ment getting asked for money to by beer from the abariginals.  Brisban had so many out country people you couldnt find the real asutrailians.  tho, that included japanese school girls, so I forgive them
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

I'm already bracing for the reaction I might get from revealing this, but I live in a state a part of the deep south of the United States called Mississippi.  I'm not really what you would call a proud southerner or at least a proud Mississippian.  I try to get on the various forums I belong to fairly often in the beginning, but I've noticed that my attendance tends to dwindle as time rolls on... I'm hoping it won't happen here :D .

The Choice of a New Generation.

kasidid

I'm living in Chiang Mai, Thailand.