Main Menu

Location Location Location

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I have a question.... If hungray attacked turkey.. do you think greece would help?

(read that out loud if you dont get it..)

BAHAHA!

Liberty Tower is quite an earthquake resistant skyscraper. Second tallesy in an active earthquake region. ^^ Not sure about City Hall, but I'm sure it has a lot of concrete.

MisterCat: Internet is great.  I have made online friendships all over the place: Malaysia, UK, Connecticut, to name a few.
Being a rather reserved person, I like how the internet provides me with a nice outlet.

Exa: I'm sure the European guys are closer than I am. haha ^^

CaptBrenden

I lived maybe 2 hours from Sleepy for about well.. as long as he has been a member here btu we never hung out so it dosent matter how close you are I guess :P

I was watching a special on the big one in HD and they showed all the ultra high speed stuff that cityhall has built into it, like the einter thing is on a big moving shockabsorbing platform and such.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I have a question.... If hungray attacked turkey.. do you think greece would help?

(read that out loud if you dont get it..)

Oh my god! I just got your words joke.  o_o

It is sooo awful that I really don't know if to laugh at my improved skills of english...

...Or as a real alternative I could kill you in order to save all mankind from your jokes... ...And then committing seppuku, because the mental effort to understand it, makes me totally insane.... ;006

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ;025
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I lived maybe 2 hours from Sleepy for about well.. as long as he has been a member here btu we never hung out so it dosent matter how close you are I guess :P

I was watching a special on the big one in HD and they showed all the ultra high speed stuff that cityhall has built into it, like the einter thing is on a big moving shockabsorbing platform and such.

Huh. Didn't know that, but I have heard of those systems in other buildings.

Raffaele:
And yeah. Jokes like that are fun.

It's like math jokes from your math professor.  You laugh at the professor, not the jokes. XD (But other people's reactions are also funny, and yours made me lol. haha)

Thurosis

it seems like that i'm the only one from Germany -.- but this isn't that bad because are some from the neigborhood ^^ (UK, Norway etc...)

I'm a chinese man who live in germany since i was born (in Wiesbaden)
I still speak chinese (but cantonese but i take lesons in manderin)

It's good to hear that people like my hometown Hong Kong ^^ (i was there about seven times because there are the most of my relatives so around 1000 ^^")
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

I have a friend that visits hong kong all the time for buisness, his house it covered from top to bottom with artwork and nick nacks from there.

Thurosis

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I have a friend that visits hong kong all the time for buisness, his house it covered from top to bottom with artwork and nick nacks from there.

cool ! like at my house(room)! It is filled with drawings and foods everywhere (i don't  want to touch them because those foods seems like alive o_O")
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Triple8

California... log on whenever.

CaptBrenden

another bleeding californian.. we have alot here -_-

Triple8

Bleeding Californian? What is it that's making me a bleeding Californian?

CaptBrenden

its a curse that the british use -_-

but I dun care for them, even after I lived there for the last 5 years.  god Im glad to be gone from there.

but if ever we do a meet up, i guess thats where it will be -_- more peeps would attend then

Triple8

Oh... like the bloody soup. Err... bloody wound? My bloody vagina? The bloody knife. I get it!

NejinOniwa

Righty...then I'm probably some 6-8 timezones ahead of you guys. Nevertheless, due to extreme insomnia I'm having serious trouble sleeping, so I'll usually up 'til round 1am anyways.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Triple8

Insomnia... must be great. I hate insomnia... sleep is wonderful.

NejinOniwa

Hm, well, it's kind of a hate-love relationship between us. But I rarely get to see much of it...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS