Main Menu

Happy new year!

Started by MisterCat, December 31, 2006, 09:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

sure why not?

*goes off for chinese beer*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

yuck.. tiger beer =_=

Do you even know anything about chinese newyears smokey?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

not yet, but i will look it up...
least i can do, especially seeing as i respect my chinese sign more than my western one...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

and here i thought your were just looking for an excuse to drink...

Smokey

naah, i'd think of something else then... using newyears just as an excuse is almost heresy...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

NAY! THIS IS SPARTA!

...derp.
And my china-account will be kept empty until this summer. I'll need it to stand all the old-moonspeak for a month. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

chinese new year seems pretty.
and things explode, that's ALWAYS a plus. :D
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Explosions=WIN.
I personally can't wait until April Fools Day, which used to be New Year's Day in an old calendar system. I'm gonna try to speak Newspeak all day on April 1!

Aurora Borealis

Newspeak doubleplusgood! ;010

(Explosions are awesome too, as long as nobody gets hurt)

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Explosions make my PTSD act up. <__<

*puts on a dancing dragon costume and bites people for good luck*

Smokey

Quote from: "Wikipedia"It is still used in the Netherlands and Belgium for a traditional custom called Carbidschieten (Shooting Carbide). To create an explosion, carbide and water are put in a milk churn with a lid. Ignition is usually done with a torch. Some villages in the Netherlands fire multiple milk churns in a row as a New Year's Eve tradition.[citation needed] The old tradition comes from the old pagan religion to chase off spirits.

So it would be unwise to come here for new years then....especially in the town where i live, since Kampen is notorious for having great batteries of milk churns all over town...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Unwise for other people at least.

Smokey

yeah, those things can cause messy accidents... and do cause lack of sleep... those a-holes start shooting at 8 am... ;014
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

<___< I ment unwise to do it around me.. cus its not me that would get hurt when my agent orange starts acting up...