Started by MisterCat, December 31, 2006, 09:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Hey, you too.

Lulz, we maintain it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Hey! It's a reunion!!! ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

MisterCat

It's good to have these reunions from time to time!  Sorry, but I've been out in the hall chatting up Yoko.

She's hilarious when she gets a bit tipsy!  Don't ever believe girls don't tell dirty jokes.  Look, if I don't see you guys later it's because ... erm ... well, Yoko and me have decided to adjourn to a more private location for (shall we say) an extended conversation.

;036

Don't worry:  I'll not take advantage of her.  It's unwise to attempt taking advantage of somebody who can beat the crap out of guys three times her size.  On the other hand, if Yoko wants to take advantage of me....

;012

Oops, I hear Gunbee!  Gotta go!

;hi

=^..^=

Smokey

Well. here's a toast to the 23rd day of the 10th year of the first decade of the first century of the 3rd millenium...
Cheers!

*raises his glass*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

np, mr. cat sir. :3 it's nice to be praised by senior members. <3 makes an android feel loved. <3

at any rate, have fun with your "conversation". :3
click to make it bigger

MisterCat

Remind me not to attempt any more "conversations" with young, athletic women.  I'm finally finding the strength to move about again.  *is too old for this sort of thing*

;085

=^..^=

NejinOniwa

I see what you did thar, ossan. _W_

Smokey

LULZ,.... they were had... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

it's ok, sir. *helps to couch for rest* now what did i tell you about vigorous activity?? *wags finger*
click to make it bigger

MisterCat

Consider me admonished, Chocofreak13.  You know, Yoko kept warning me to be careful:  "Are you sure you're up to this, so to speak?  I mean, I want to; but how's your heart?"

I beat my chest and told her, "I'm ready!"  When I woke up in the emergency room later, the physician told me Yoko had beat my chest too.  If she hadn't, I'd have been ... not here, anyway.

o_o

=^..^=

Smokey

;018 seriously, you need a better heart... :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

<_< i think youve gone far beyond me and my love of 3.1sama in creepiness factor nao Neko-san
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

*pats Cappy's back*
Don't worry. It comes to us all, someday.

*manly tears*

Smokey

the addition of "manly" suggesting something there, Nej?

And we should be used to creepiness bai nao....
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Anyhow, comming up on chinese new years, anyone here celebrate that?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.