OS-tan nicknames

Started by Exa, December 08, 2006, 03:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

or i I make her just volumptus instead of obease and then retreat to my hardened bunker before the firestorm
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

OTGX

@_@
:beer:
;144
Well, meaning of each names in Japanese anyone ? (Tsubasa=wing) Right ?
Homeko=?
Inu=?

Aurora Borealis

Inu = dog
Home = home (however "Homeko" is prounounced with Japanese syllables so the e isn't silent)

windsword

Homeko = home + ko
ko = kid
homeko = home kid
Since Homeko is a manga writer, mostly she never go out of her house :)

Homeo = home + o
0 = king (O is japanese pun for word oh or ou, it mean: king)
Homeo = home king
May be the house that used by the OS is owned by Homeo :)

Saseko, what the meaning of saseko anyway?

Also, Komepo, is she actualy US version of XP pro? because she's blonde and i saw comic about JP version os the windows met US version. Also in 4 panels comic, Komepo arrive in japan and having problem with restaurant (banning saseko) and founded by Homeo who tough if Komepo is Saseko who bleaching her hair.

ZShadow

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"no i ment the fact that she is mobidly obease -_-

I think if you saw a real morbidly obese person you would die from shock then lol :3

CaptBrenden

I live in america, I see them all the time -_-

Lovee

you mean america is full of morbidly obese people?
-v-

CaptBrenden

um yeah... thank McDonalds.  America has one of the largest obesity levels in the world.  too much fast food and convenience stuff.

NewYinzer

Now if we had another 300,000,000 people in America and people used public transit, there would be no obesity epidemic and the air would be cleaner. We would also have people to do all the jobs Americans don't want to. Like produce consumer electronics. What we need are more immigrants. And I know where to get some.

*goes to Mexico*

zjhentohlauedy

Moseko?
;068

she does look fat!

BTW this makes me think of what happens to the future os-tans? of course they would have very large RAM so what happens to their chest size? do they still conform to the RAM=Chest Size? then all of the next Os-tans will become  o_o
My my, aren't you lovely~

Exa

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"Moseko?
;068

she does look fat!

BTW this makes me think of what happens to the future os-tans? of course they would have very large RAM so what happens to their chest size? do they still conform to the RAM=Chest Size? then all of the next Os-tans will become  o_o

Well, Moseko sounds a bit strange - put the "e" out --> Mosko - and it reminds me "Moscow". And she really needs dieting - but I fear it could have its side-effects...

And about mentioing the RAM=Chest Size: Vista needs much more RAM then Xp, so probably we'll end with HUGE breasts :D But to be serious, I don't see in the current Vistan designs such parameters. I think, at least the Ultimate (or whatever is the most powerful version called) Vistan could have these big ones - XP could be jealous :p
Also, the Ultimate Edition Vistan could be tall - a bit of pun on Ultimate Girls :D

Kami-Tux

well, I guess if someone will draw XP-tan in the future, her ridiculously low system requirements will make her chest look like DOS-tan's :>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Exa

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"well, I guess if someone will draw XP-tan in the future, her ridiculously low system requirements will make her chest look like DOS-tan's :>

I'm not so sure. Because her requirements not become effectively lower, just realatively lower compared to the newer systems. Also, OS-tan desings aren't changing so dramatically just because time has passed.

Kami-Tux

Do we know? How long do OS-tans exist already?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~