OS-tan nicknames

Started by Exa, December 08, 2006, 03:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Ah well. I'd better contribute some as well...

XP-pro (Alternate): Komepo
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

I dont think ecom is any threat to 95-sama as long as her leg is that disjointed -_-  and since she all but toppled apple and established her company as the dominant, I fell your probobly underestimating her abilitys.  

I shall have to contemplate a nickname for the beloved goddess now that others can appricate tho...

and moseko.. thats good to know for when i finish the pic with her, xps and 360tan
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

QuoteI dont think ecom is any threat to 95-sama as long as her leg is that disjointed -_- and since she all but toppled apple and established her company as the dominant, I fell your probobly underestimating her abilitys.

Fufufu... her leg isn't disjointed, you just can't seem to stretch to save your life.  ^___^
(and I'm shocked too).

Contortionists can put themselves in very unnerving positions.  -.-

But if you insist, here's another pic -- chock full o' 95-tan whooping:

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/10570/OS2-eCS-RISC-QNX-TRSDOS.jpg

And none shameless self-promotion crap, cause you're essentially arm-twisting me to show you.  `.'
You evil arm-twister, you.... -.-

QuoteI shall have to contemplate a nickname for the beloved goddess now that others can appricate tho...

Megami... -v-

Quoteand moseko.. thats good to know for when i finish the pic with her, xps and 360tan

Come to think about it, ZShadow, where did the name come from?
If it does turn out that we can dig up more info on this XPMCE-tan than the mutant hybrid version, I wouldn't mind making a major shift at the Wiki.  -v-
(Do like this one better.)

QuoteAh well. I'd better contribute some as well...

XP-pro (Alternate): Komepo

Ano......  ^______^;

Aurora Borealis

I also remembered that Vistan is sometimes also known as Visbou (IIRC, that's the ninja girl's nickname and the screwhaired schoolgirl is Vistake) and the green+blue-haired girl with the transparent skirt is known as Frida.

And I didn't know that XPMCE-tan had a nickname!

C-Chan

Still shocked that Frida's artist hasn't shown up here yet....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

C-Chan

Aa sou... ^__^

'Kay then, Moseko it is!  ^v^

CaptBrenden

-_- I bet id be crusified if I thined her down for my picture huh?

C-Chan

Well I'm not really a boob fan, so the pig will easily let you live.  -v-

Everyone else. however (especially the YouTube recruits)....

........................yeah, I think they'd nail you on the cross with super-heated nails.  -v-;

So the boobacious Moseko should stay as is.....  -.-

CaptBrenden

no i ment the fact that she is mobidly obease -_-

C-Chan

Oh that,...

Well, if it accentuates her assets, methinks her fans will just love you more for it.  -v-

Why the hell not...? -.-

CaptBrenden

there are a few people out there that like "big girls" -_- she has a very cute design other then that.  Unique compaired to the alternitive

C-Chan

I thought I heard a cat meow out there....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

Aw well, you're the one saying that you don't care about pandering to fanboys, so when it comes down to it you draw what you want to draw.  After all, how many times have we seen XP-tan morbidly obese (after pigging over ungodly amounts of food)? Not cause it's her design but simply because that's how they felt like drawing her.... -v-

CaptBrenden

every picture ive seen of moseko is like that tho.. I dont pander to fanboys but I do try to keep things as they were originaly designed.. as they arnt really my designs to change.  its the same way i get upset when people mess with 3.1s design too much

C-Chan

Aa sou, you're talking about the "manly" 3.1-sama's aren't ya?  -v-'

Well then, think of it this way,...
It's either XPMCE-tan drawn with just a little extra more of her to love....  -v-

Or its back to the XPME mutant.  ^____^'