zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

You have to admit, Loveletter-tan's character design is one of a kind.  Like a futuristic nun.  ^.^

Excellent job on the sketch, Aurora-hime.  ^__^

Granted this holiday pic won't be as character-packed as the party one from last year, it's still looking like a winner.  Time to show us what Aurora is capable of in '08.  ^.^

Oh, and thanks for always helping me spread the influence of the Goddess OSR 2.5-sama!  ^___^

Bella

QuoteAOL-tan brings along a 'nice lady' that delivers a valentine to 98-tan. However, AOL-tan is unaware that the so-called 'nice lady' is a virus-tan! Upon recieving the loveletter, 98-tan is in a dilemma: To open the letter or not? ME-tan and AOL-tan want her to, 2K-tan advises against it and 95 OSR 2.5-tan is jealous that she didn't get a letter! (oh, but only if she knew...)

AOL-tan delivering a virus to 98-tan...? Why am I having a total 90s flashback XD

Nice job. I remember the cute Valentine's day pic you did last year, so this'll be a second success :)

QuoteYou have to admit, Loveletter-tan's character design is one of a kind. Like a futuristic nun. ^.^

"Futuristic nun"...I wasn't gonna be the one to say it ^///^

QuoteOh, and thanks for always helping me spread the influence of the Goddess OSR 2.5-sama! ^___^

*By proxy for Unix-sama, throws book at C-Chan*

Thou shall have no strange Goddesses before thee! Except for maybe Multics-sama...grrrrr....

*book hits me*

Siya

HAH!  This is hilarious!  XD

I'm sorry for such a short response, but my recent role-play binge has left me a bit retarded for the night.

C-Chan

QuoteNice job. I remember the cute Valentine's day pic you did last year, so this'll be a second success  

That reminds me.... how about I repost last year's Valentine's pic?  ^___^

Ahhhh.... sweet sweet Aurora Moment nostalgia.  ^.^

Quote*By proxy for Unix-sama, throws book at C-Chan*

Thou shall have no strange Goddesses before thee! Except for maybe Multics-sama...grrrrr....

*book hits me*

Oh no,... hath thou not heardeth of Ye Olde Adventures of Mini-Goddess?  ^______^'

*gets encyclopedia volumes thrown at him*

I'm sorry for such a short response, but my recent role-play binge has left me a bit retarded for the night.

Poor Siya-san is 'tarded.  ;___;

Come on, snap out of it buddy!  You're gonna be needing all your wits when you start coloring Parsix-sama!  ^0^

Alfamille

You have to admit, Loveletter-tan's character design is one of a kind. Like a futuristic nun. ^.^

Look closely on Siya's thread. As I mentioned, her outfit looks like someone we knew... :P

Darwin OS-tan appears and places an order for a pizza with a special topping. Something rather unusual, live bugs to be exact! While waiting, she reunites with OSX-tan! Meanwhile outside, Fark-tan sets up her own hot dog stand! The "Weeners" logo is a giant version of the "Weeners" tag from Fark!

Reuniting with OSX-tan. Nice

Amiga-tan was given a simple yet fun role. Very nice to see her again. Darwin-chan is simply cute.

C-Chan

AWESOME BLOSSOM, ALFAMILLE-SAN IS BACK!!!!!  ^V^

Hold on tight, d00d,... I'll get back to you soon.  ^___^

(I had forgotten how hard it is to juggle between two forums... ^^; )

Oh yeah, and Happy Hearts and Candy and Unearthed Flowers Day, y'all!  -v-

Alfamille

Quote from: "C-Chan"AWESOME BLOSSOM, ALFAMILLE-SAN IS BACK!!!!!  ^V^

Hold on tight, d00d,... I'll get back to you soon.  ^___^

I just can't help giving comments on the latest illustrations.

*waits for your PM*

Aurora Borealis

I really need to do better than updating once a month x__x

Fark-tan's got some customers and business is booming! First up is Secchan then 95 OSR 2.5-tan who challenges her to a hot dog eating contest and then Hacchan joins in too!

Secchan is introduced, 95 OSR 2.5-tan and Hacchan reappear for some rivalry goodness!

And as it was mentioned: Just be glad that it's not Foobies-tan running the "Weeners" stand!

Dos

It cool but i only seen dos only in xmas.
-Dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

C-Chan

Yo Aurora-hime!  Long time no see a ZS page.  ^___^

DO I even need to explain how cute the latest strips are anymore, or can I just cute straight to a description of the weird and wacky why I'm gonna swoon?  ^^'

Oh okay,... I'll detail very quickly.  ^^'

PANEL 1:  Notice how the pouting Chibi Secchan serves as an efficient heart melter.  ^v^
PANEL 2:  Consequently, this ones your best [psycho] Secchan drawn ever!  Fark-tan's nonchalant expression is also pretty cute.  ^^
PANEL 3:  Okay, I take it back.  This one's the cutest Secchan ever drawn by the hand of Aurora-hime!  ^___^
PANEL 4:  ...but OSR 2.5-sama just mops the floor with her in the cute department.  *drool*  ^.^
PANEL 5:  Seeing the sister reunited finally is kinda nice.  Hacchan's left hand, though, looks a bit clawlike though, but their faces are great here.
PANEL 6:  And of course, a ZS comic can't be complete without the mandatory MicroChibis!  *drools at micro OSR2.5-sama* ^V^
PANEL 7:  I know the TotalFark reference spells trouble,... is a transformation in the midst?  @o@
But her expression here is priceless (pun intended!)  ^v^
PANEL 8:  Note one, but TWO sets of micro chibis!  Aurora-hime,... you're too cunning.... ^^'

*C-chan swoons,... massively*

QuoteIt cool but i only seen dos only in xmas.

Well yeah, it's hard to draw you and all your many many MANY sisters all the time!  ^^;

Now you swooon too!  ^v^

*drags down DOS-chan to the floor*

Bella

QuoteI really need to do better than updating once a month x__x

I'm just in awe that you can keep a comic going...I'd never have the patience!

QuoteFark-tan's got some customers and business is booming! First up is Secchan then 95 OSR 2.5-tan who challenges her to a hot dog eating contest and then Hacchan joins in too!

Haha! Secchan's "they all must die" comment was...scarily funny. And in panel 3 Secchan is looking very cute :3
And I didn't know OSR 2.5-tan was such a glutton. But if she wanted a real challenge, she would have invited XP-tan and FreeBSD-tan to a competition!

Money-grubbing Fark-tan is funny, as is the last panel..."don't be a weenie"...LOL!

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: C-ChanPANEL 7:  I know the TotalFark reference spells trouble,... is a transformation in the midst?  @o@
But her expression here is priceless (pun intended!)  ^v^
Unfortuneatly, no. One must ask for TotalFark-tan's services as well as paying. Sorry, no crazy 6ft. tall, streetlamp-wielding (and usually mustard-covered) catgirl for you!

QuoteWell yeah, it's hard to draw you and all your many many MANY sisters all the time!  ^^;

Now you swooon too!  ^v^

*drags down DOS-chan to the floor*

Oh yes, the DOS-tans! They're quite the fun bunch of characters! However at the moment I don't have a lot of ideas involving the DOS-tans planned out. I'm open to suggestions! Ideas can appear in chapter 3, when the 'storyline' becomes more decentralized, allowing for more skits, appearances of characters.

Quote from: BellaHaha! Secchan's "they all must die" comment was...scarily funny. And in panel 3 Secchan is looking very cute :3
And I didn't know OSR 2.5-tan was such a glutton. But if she wanted a real challenge, she would have invited XP-tan and FreeBSD-tan to a competition!

Money-grubbing Fark-tan is funny, as is the last panel..."don't be a weenie"...LOL!

Scarily funny was exactly what I was going for with Secchan's "They must die!" comment, also a nod to Secchan's hatred towards... well, you've read some of those really weird comics involving Secchan, haven't you?...

OSR 2.5-tan isn't really gluttonous but she is really competitive against the 98-tans and would try and make anything a competition!

Bella

QuoteOh yes, the DOS-tans! They're quite the fun bunch of characters! However at the moment I don't have a lot of ideas involving the DOS-tans planned out. I'm open to suggestions! Ideas can appear in chapter 3, when the 'storyline' becomes more decentralized, allowing for more skits, appearances of characters.

Ooooh...I'm a bit short on ideas now, but hopefully we might see some more obscure-yet-interesting OS-tans :D

QuoteScarily funny was exactly what I was going for with Secchan's "They must die!" comment, also a nod to Secchan's hatred towards... well, you've read some of those really weird comics involving Secchan, haven't you?...

I don't recall reading any of the comics, but trust me, Secchan's reputation precedes her O___o

QuoteOSR 2.5-tan isn't really gluttonous but she is really competitive against the 98-tans and would try and make anything a competition!

Oh....for a moment there I forgot about the 98-tans/OSR 2.5-tan rivalry!

QuoteAlso updated zerOSanity the website yesterday

Yay! I see my favorite crazed Unix fangirl Slackware-chan there :D

Aurora Borealis

p.33 "Switchin' to collide"

Fark-tan appears as TotalFark-tan to her friend Slashdot-tan who... started a flamewar and LOST!! So she orders some more comfort food to deal with such loss. Meanwhile, the Mac System 4.x-tans appear, flying to the pizzeria using magic (4.2-tan can still use her magic) but 4.2-tan crashes into the wall, leading to iPod Shuffle-tan reappearing and System 4-tan and 4.4-tan join her in singing a spoof of "Switchin' to Glide"!

I also take back what I said earlier about TotalFark-tan not expected to appear but she did! A change I made when working on this page after I posted up that comment, realizing that she could appear to her friends too! ^^;
---

New page titles up to the end of chapter 2:

p.34: "Unphased?!"
p.35: "Confusion is a state in the reunion!"
p.36: "Relative theory"
p.37: "It takes just one to make a difference"
p.38: "An unforgettable Linux experience!"
p.39: "A disgruntled outlook on life"
p.40: "Join in the fun, OSR 2.1!"
p.41: "That girl is gonna whale on you!"
p.42: "Someone needs a debugging!"
p.43: "The OS formerly known as Lindows"

Bella

Oooh, a new page...

Panel 1: Hey, TotalFark-tan and Slashdot-tan make an appearance. This means Linux-tans cannot be far away...
2: A nice closeup of Slashdot-tan. I'm not %100 sure why Slashdot-tan eats so much (I know it has to do with bandwith), but I wonder if it's too late for her to get in on that hotdog eating contest with OSR 2.5 and 98-tan...?
3: TotalFark-tan is looking nice here...
4: No wai! Slashdot-tan...losing a flamewar? But she's from the flamewar capital of the known universe! She's looking cute, as is TF-tan with her "sad" tag.
5: I didn't know Mac system 4, 4.2 and 4.4-tan could fly. They're looking very cute and colorful here
6, 7, and 8: Seeing 4.2-tan crash and stager about is funny! I didn't think Macs could crash :P
9: Awww, an adorable iPod-tan :3
10: Hey, a musical scene! Even though, I'll admit, I don't get the reference...now I know how everyone feels with my parody pix ^///^

QuoteNew page titles up to the end of chapter 2:

p.34: "Unphased?!"
p.35: "Confusion is a state in the reunion!"
p.36: "Relative theory"
p.37: "It takes just one to make a difference"
p.38: "An unforgettable Linux experience!"
p.39: "A disgruntled outlook on life"
p.40: "Join in the fun, OSR 2.1!"
p.41: "That girl is gonna whale on you!"
p.42: "Someone needs a debugging!"
p.43: "The OS formerly known as Lindows"

Oooh...I see Linux-sama, Whale-tan, and Lindows-tan coming....

As for what you said about being open for suggestions, I actually have a few fun ideas for Linux-sama and Solaris-tan. I can post them if you're interested ;)