Dude or Dudett?

Dude
14 (73.7%)
Dudett
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: September 02, 2006, 03:51:27 AM

EggWhites

Okay, the Tans rock and everything, but who is the original designer? There has to be one, because all the Fan art and all the images tend to follow the lead with the OS look. So what is the original OS-Tan picture?

Alex Stankevitch

From what I know its was something like the Futaba group. Im sure its listed on Wikipedia so search on there.

EggWhites

Aparently, this all started with a parsonification of Windows ME. For such a small thing, there seemed to be allot of legal issues over it. there was even a dispute over a cosplay outfit.

NewYinzer

Probably a guy designed Me-tan. Because Futaba's images are submitted by anonymous Toshiaki, we may never know. Here is some information to ponder:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-Tans

Alfamille

About Toshiaki, we can never blame him if he wanna keep his privacy...those are one of the common internet safety rules.

The concept of OS-tans came was started by creating ME-tan. It's like Futaba channel one time had a goal to create mascots and Futaba original characters....around 2002-2003.

NewYinzer

I've never been able to figure out why the Toshiaki are always put into a dark light in the comics...

Kami-Tux

In that case, I recommend you this: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/ There are the average Toshiaki.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NewYinzer

*falls over in chair, laughing*

Thank You, Kami-Tux!

Hikari-tan

^ Me too! XD "Why would I have fruit on my computer...?" <--- Instant classic!

and I agree with most of you, I think it's a guy who created the OS-tan

Xyanide

Cernex

A guy. No doubt about it.

El Cernex

nobody

C'mon! It's absolutly impossible to even think in a duddet relating boob size and RAM use...

Xyanide

my point exactly...but since it started all with ME-tan and concidering the way she is...that's definetly a guy's idea.

CaptBrenden

not really I know girls like that.. think about the yuri types o_o  and like we have covered before, they wernt created by individuals, they were created by many people.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Lovee

it's said that not only one or two people created os-tans, they're people on futaba channel, and it seems that one of them is name yoshizaki...