Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@leaf: you mean the clock?
cause the background is The Kabocha Wine.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 29, 2013, 07:09:45 PM
@leaf: you mean the clock?
cause the background is The Kabocha Wine.
Well originally I meant the clock AND the background '^^
The guy on your background kinda looks like Ataru.

Chocofreak13

it was a common hairstyle back then. but he's too short/young to be Ataru. his name's Shunsuke, Aoba Shunsuke. ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 30, 2013, 03:51:36 AM
it was a common hairstyle back then. but he's too short/young to be Ataru. his name's Shunsuke, Aoba Shunsuke. ^^
Ooooh, I see :three

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Then for my actual desktop.

Chocofreak13

dear leaf,
everything on this desktop is a rainmeter skin. i have more than just what's pictured, actually if you go back a few pages you can see my Compa rainmeter skin (pink haired girl) and my Deidara/Sasori rainmeter skin (pair of ninja), and i have even more than that. if you want any of them to pimp out your desktop, let me know~
(also, when you click on the sleeping Yui, she wakes up, says "Welcome Home, Papa!" in japanese and opens a search bar connected to your choice of browser, it's very moe. -w- )

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 03, 2014, 08:36:05 PM
dear leaf,
everything on this desktop is a rainmeter skin. i have more than just what's pictured, actually if you go back a few pages you can see my Compa rainmeter skin (pink haired girl) and my Deidara/Sasori rainmeter skin (pair of ninja), and i have even more than that. if you want any of them to pimp out your desktop, let me know~
(also, when you click on the sleeping Yui, she wakes up, says "Welcome Home, Papa!" in japanese and opens a search bar connected to your choice of browser, it's very moe. -w- )

How do you even fucking----

OK, so I installed Rainmeter. Now I'm downloading and playing around with skins.
This is great ^^ 10/10 would ask you again

Chocofreak13

fyi i don't leave them up all the time, sillyface. -w-;;;

if you want links to sites with anime skins just let me know, i have a few on hand.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Here is my desktop as of this post... for some reason, Puush doesn't wanna get the Rainmeter skins in, but oh well:

stewartsage

LeaflameSD

HINT:
much ecchi
very fanservice
such pantsu
so kawaii
many oppai
w0w

Spoiler: ShowHide

Nichi

DustiiWolf

Got rainmeter back

update: screenshot changed due to edit in rainmeter layout. Also used wallpaper in shuffle that looks best
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger