Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

My setup is the same, so it wasn't too strange of a guess ^^; Though the difference is a lot smaller, I suppose.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

DustiiWolf

Yu Ai Kawaii~
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

NejinOniwa

I don't have many slams!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

DustiiWolf

Unity+Bing (Custom Wallpaper. Was bored) :)

Dr. Kraus

Lenovo miix 2 windows 8.1 tablet. Very nice with the full desktop power that you dont get with many other tablets :)

LeaflameSD

So I decided to look at the old posts from 2006. It's interesting to see what the forum looked like back then :p

Krizonar

My friends told me to try Wait point one.

Bella

Dammit Kriz, I thought that was OS X with some weird modding at first. >_> What dock, theme and icon set are you using there? it looks fantastic.

Krizonar

I spent a while on it, so thanks.
It's windows 8.1 with the win 8 logo replaced with an Apple, start bar at the top at highest transparency and rocket dock with uh, some theme I can't remember. It's not an icon theme, I replaced the icons manually.
I actually wanted to mod the start bar to look more like a Mac menu bar but got lazy.

When I showed my friends they were like, "that's not what we meant by trying windows 8.1".

I like your dock by the way.

Chocofreak13

i lol'd. nice backgrounds, btw.

@leaf: if you want a real party, read late 08-09. most of the people here were on-site by that point. -w-
also, what is that background from? it looks so familiar but i can't tell if it's EVA, Pokemon or Digimon. :\

i've added another 2 gadgets and need to install rainmeter, but i love this background, so here's a rough draft of Loly Ver. 3:

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 29, 2013, 05:27:45 PM
@leaf: if you want a real party, read late 08-09. most of the people here were on-site by that point. -w-
also, what is that background from? it looks so familiar but i can't tell if it's EVA, Pokemon or Digimon. :\
It's from Eva ^z^

Also dat Urusei Yatsura tho :0

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Bella on December 29, 2013, 02:22:39 PM

I see someone has the latest office ¦3c

BTW, which ver. of Windows is this? Guessing 7, but unsure.