Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimeTheme

Gothic Maid

Click to watch the ANIMATED version!

Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Nichi

Since reformatting Fuuka and Sonata, I now have the Macs of my fleet in uniform at the moment (Using an OS9-tan wallpaper I uploaded, although shrunk down for Sonata and Sara):

Fuuka (Snow Leopard):

Sonata (OS9):

Sara (Leopard):

I'd like to use wallpapers of the namesakes of the other Macs (Since the only one that lines up is Sonata), but finding a wallpaper of Fuuka is hard, while one of Apple III-tan is even harder :\

stewartsage

Nichi

So, wallpaper time for everybody else:

2k goes with a Persona 3 theme (Made better by her P3 themed Rainmeter in the upper right corner)

Also, 2k's new login screen (I couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot of it, so I instead took a pic of my screen with my camera)

(I made that in about 10 minutes in PSP4. It's now in the gallery, if somebody wants it as their wallpaper)

Asagi, though, tries something new; with one of the Hyperdimension Neptunis wallpapers I haven't used yet. Also, pink interface

Dr. Kraus

Just watching some TV on one screen while other stuff on the other

DustiiWolf

Nanami-tan! ^^

Nanami goes Jajan! (Im referring to the sound she makes in the sound theme when i un-minimize a window)
Official -tans are my bat signal.

DustiiWolf

Quote...On Asagi, Miku seems to have a look on her face that says "Holy crap it's autumn"

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT WALLPAPER? D: *wants eet*

Nichi

I forgot where I originally found it, but I can upload the wallpaper somewhere so you can download it :3

Bella

@Dustii: Hooray, another Asus owner~ ^^

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Bella on October 02, 2012, 08:13:50 PM

Yep. I just got it saturday. its the x401A Ultra-portable. (Ultra-portables are basically budget ultra-books under $500.mine was $300)

DustiiWolf

Quote from: PentiumMMX on October 02, 2012, 08:04:16 PM
I forgot where I originally found it, but I can upload the wallpaper somewhere so you can download it :3

Pleeeeaaaaase? yay. :)

Nichi

DustiiWolf

Bella

Quote from: DustiiWolf on October 02, 2012, 08:32:47 PM

Yep. I just got it saturday. its the x401A Ultra-portable. (Ultra-portables are basically budget ultra-books under $500.mine was $300)

Nice~

I got a used U50F for $350 a month or so ago. So far it's been working well, my only complaint is its loud fan but computers tend to get noisy as they age. >>

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Bella on October 03, 2012, 01:41:42 PM
Quote from: DustiiWolf on October 02, 2012, 08:32:47 PM

Nice~

I got a used U50F for $350 a month or so ago. So far it's been working well, my only complaint is its loud fan but computers tend to get noisy as they age. >>
My only complaint is my x401A uses a single contact spacebar so if i press it on its sides (like im used to) it doesnt insert a space, so i have to go back and add one. But im getting used to it already, and will probably have this spacebar down by next month. c: