What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Spoiler: ShowHide

Oh Satsuki... Your charisma is overflowing...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Just finished episode 23 of KLK. My body is ready for the final episode

...what if someone merged KLK's "Don't Lose Your Way" (At least I think that's the title) with TTGL's "Libra Me From Hell"? It'd be amazing *w*

stewartsage

Balrith

>Hug your imouto tell her you love her report back what happened.
橙乃の妹は橙乃にハグしません。橙乃もハグしません。
たまに蹴飛ばしたり、もっとまれに食事を作ってくれるだけです。
Does not hug his sister, she will kick him and only sometimes cooks now.

It's already pretty late but, for anyone who doesn't already know, Mamare had another AMA on /a/. It's stickied.

LeaflameSD

Do imoutos turn you on or something?

Megaman NT Warrior episode 21. It's an alright show, but damn, the recycling of animation is so bad.

Balrith

Are you telling me that there are people out there that don't want a cute tsundere imouto?

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Balrith on March 24, 2014, 01:20:25 PM
Are you telling me that there are people out there that don't want a cute tsundere imouto?
Honestly, I like my imouto just fine as she is. And if there's one thing she's not, it's probably tsundere.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

I'M A TSUNDERE IMOUTO AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY

tried and failed to watch Gokinjo Monogatari today. computer crashed twice when it was trying to load the episode. i'm thinking i may have a virus. also considering switching back to speedy, which should say a lot. >>;

oh yeah, new (old) review up.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished the final episode of KLK. Thoughts below

Kill la Kill (Episode 24 - Final): ShowHide
To put it briefly, fucking epic.

To elaborate, this episode reeked of glorious Gurren Lagann hot-bloodedness. While the final battle lacks the same level of awesome music wise (But who am I kidding? You can't top Libra Me From Hell, although the songs that play are still great), it more than delivers on the action and twists; it's an exciting ride that needs to be experienced. As expected, Ragyo and the Original Life Fiber were defeated, although they put up one hell of a fight (As did Ryuko).

The part with Senketsu dying was sad, but it does mark a new beginning for Ryuko; as Senketsu himself put it before he died, "you can wear whatever you want now". As far as the ending, I'm let down that it sort of ends after that part; we get a dialog-free epilogue during the credits, showing Ryuko, Mako, and Satsuki wondering around a town, but that's really it. I would have liked for them to maybe show what everyone was up to after everything was finished, but maybe we'll get a series of movies to expand on the story (Much like Gurren Lagann or Madoka Magica), or even a DVD-exclusive bonus episode to serve as an epilogue (Like .hack//Sign or Arcade Gamer Fubuki).

All in all, fucking amazing series; glad I decided to give it a look after a post Bella made talking about it when it first began.

I might attempt to write a review of the series in full for Kari's blog. Although, first I think I want to get back to, and finish, Soul Eater

Balrith

Aw /a/ made me sad

Fanfics for what happens after KLK ends

Cockleshell

THE FUCJKNGING END Of HKILL LA KILL OH FUCK ME UHHHH LOUD SOB
THEY ARE GIRLFRIENDS ITS CANON IM SO HAPPY OH FUCK ME

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

@pent: dooo eeeeet. or else someone else will. and i'm planning on reviewing soul eater when i finish it.

torrenting the missing pieces of Space Dandy. i really need to get back to that, it seems like the kind of series i could easily digest in an afternoon.

also torrented all of Heroman yesterday. a dream, finally realized. >:3
click to make it bigger

Balrith

Meguca third movie is out on nyaa. I'm just going to grab a 720p version for now. Need to watch this.

NejinOniwa

Seriously, I have never understood why it's called "Meguca" these days.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS