What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Kill la Kill episode 20 as well.

LeaflameSD

I completed watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (which means something like, "I don't have much friends") NEXT just now.

It was awesome (;u;)

alfonso_rd_30

Basic stuff: Naruto, Steven Universe, MLP:FiM

NejinOniwa

Only one of those are anime, lol

>Seitokai Yakuindomo* ep9
IT BEGINS
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 04, 2014, 02:12:53 PM
Only one of those are anime, lol

I'm using the Japanese version of the word

LeaflameSD

>Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V
we'll see what happens

Cockleshell

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Cockleshell on March 07, 2014, 08:17:34 AM
Excuse me?
Why didn't you put the image in a spoiler tag? I haven't watched the new Kill la Kill episode yet...

Cockleshell

You knew full well that there would be spoilers for the next episode in a "currently watching" anime thread.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Cockleshell on March 07, 2014, 11:36:03 AM
You knew full well that there would be spoilers for the next episode in a "currently watching" anime thread.
No I didn't, so stop assuming stuff.
Just put it in a spoiler tag next time, please.

LeaflameSD

Maken-ki! Episode 1, in HD~
uncensored boobies yes

NejinOniwa

QuoteLegend of Koizumi

I'm not even what is this what don't even eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Just finished ep22 of KLK. My prediction I made after ep19 happened...and then things got badass

Now, to wait for the next episode, or for when Underwater reissues this episode; as a weather bulletin was on-screen for most of the episode