What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Mon Colle Knights episodes 1 and 2, English dub.

fooking luv it

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell

i wish you luck... 19 is hurting my feels something fierce. not as shocking as 18 and OMG MAKO'S MOM
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Leaf: I haven't seen Mon Collie Knights in forever. Good series from what I can remember :3

@Cockle: I wish next Thursday would get here faster, so I can watch the next episode

NejinOniwa

Inari Konkon Koi Iroha.

Divine romcomedy doesn't disappoint.

Somehow.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Balrith

Chuunibyou the movie is just a recap of the first season with 20 minutes of new stuff tossed in.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Balrith on February 27, 2014, 12:28:30 AM
Chuunibyou the movie is just a recap of the first season with 20 minutes of new stuff tossed in.
>oh_come_on.jpg
Recaps are the absolute worst thing to ever have happened to anime.

Except Senketsu's superspeedcap in KLK. That was glorious.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Balrith

There was even a montage at one point.

But yeah KLK's recap was based. I started doubting Trigger for a second there. They got me good.

Nichi

@Nej: Seconding that. I loved Senketsu's recap xD

LeaflameSD

I think recap episodes are sort of good AND bad.

Good; because they give you time to catch up on past events, or clear some things that maybe the viewer didn't understand,

Bad; because it may be a waste of time, when the characters and story could be developed more, and we might already know what happened

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a British plebian.

Nichi

I personally hate recap episodes and clip shows in general; it just feels like a waste of the audience's time, especially when the series isn't even that long (If it's a longer series, I can understand if they need to refresh the viewers on something from season 2 when they're currently on season 16, but when it's a 26-episode series, why they need to devote an entire episode to telling us what happened in the previous 24 episodes is pointless)

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on February 27, 2014, 11:27:58 AM
I personally hate recap episodes and clip shows in general; it just feels like a waste of the audience's time, especially when the series isn't even that long (If it's a longer series, I can understand if they need to refresh the viewers on something from season 2 when they're currently on season 16, but when it's a 26-episode series, why they need to devote an entire episode to telling us what happened in the previous 24 episodes is pointless)
The bastards must've ran out of ink.

Nichi

Cockleshell

klk 20... ryuko baby child why

satsuki is a bamf
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Just watched that episode. Agreed; Satsuki is badass -w-